Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he’s sucking his cheeks in to give himself more of a jawline as well. Proper weirdo.

He's deffo gone full blue steel.

1601896893997.png

Think if we get someone today he will be capable of covering Kean up front and Walcott on the right so I don’t think this is a goer. But just guessing!
That paper as ever is going anyway it can, said we were not even going to get anyone in to replace Kean lol, after saying we were only after Loans and free's over the weeks before our 3 big signings, then we only wanted a back up loan in defence to then we have 25 mil for Godfrey

....the jet that brought Allan was E55P. I can’t see him giving somebody access to his jet who’s leaving.
??????? Me neither they've sucked enough out of the club if they're leaving throw them beside the bins they can get their own transport. I said maybe plane is to bring Frimpong down to us hopefully. Ps just logged on don't know if there is a plane just responding to 1st post I read.

Half tempted to get an Athletic subscription but the idea of paying money for Greg O'Keefe's thoughts is knocking me a bit sick.

Anyone know if he has improved since he left the echo? Since I assume he's the main Everton journo.

Everton use him and Patrick Boyland as their mouthpieces a bit now.

They'll only report stuff that the club have signed off on (transfer story wise).

Gazzaniga as back-up/competition is alright, like. Wouldn't say he's any better than Pickfoprd but he's better than our alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.