Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopez is a very good keeper and one we should’ve signed when his Espanyol deal expired. He is only 6’2 however and I know the size stick is used to beat Pickford with

C8A8ABB7-3656-464B-A589-287488BCAF09.jpeg

Firstly it’s not really deadline day and secondly they’re actually going to have 2 Yellow tie days aren’t they.

Tosun then Simms as covers, ok...
The same Simms who wasnt on the bench for the last 2 games that Kean was out and instead Carlo picked like 4 wingers including one he is actively trying to get rid off ? I am starting to hate the Echo: you tend to believe them but you know they are wrong on transfers all the time.

The same Simms who wasnt on the bench for the last 2 games that Kean was out and instead Carlo picked like 4 wingers including one he is actively trying to get rid off ? I am starting to hate the Echo: you tend to believe them but you know they are wrong on transfers all the time.

No because the club no longer give them info right.

I find it strange that we haven't completed the Godfrey deal and accoring to the BBC gossip column this am are still linked with Todibo.

I wonder if we are delaying the Godfrey deal to possibly use the wedge allocated to bring in a big name attacker to replace Kean and that Todibo would then be signed on loan.

Whilst that may or may not be better for the balance of the team / squad I really hope that we are not messing a young player around.

Or they are just waiting to reveal a few at once.

That clip suggests to me it's a player not plying his trade in the championship, league one or two.

In fairness the extra ten days or so are only of importance to clubs in them divisions, maybe we'll shift one or two there. Tomorrow is still an important day for quite a few clubs in the top flight.

Still important to us too; we’re linked with Godfrey & King from the Championship which don’t need to be done today.

Doesn't that extended deadline only apply to transfers with lower league clubs though? I thought the window to buy players from other premier league clubs closes at the usual time

Think so, but right now, our two biggest rumours are championship players - Godfrey and Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.