Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said if I’m Moshiri and Brands I’m throwing money all over tomorrow. We tried to shift the deadwood and weren’t able, at least early enough. We do however have a strong chance to stake a claim and push on this season and that only comes with strengthening the squad. Bite the bullet on wages and even FFP this season and you may just guarantee some success, don’t want to leave it to a “what if” by missing out on a competent goalkeeper who’ll win points not lose them or attacking depth that make sure the goals don’t dry up after injury or dip in form. Come on Mosh, do it!

Like others have said if I’m Moshiri and Brands I’m throwing money all over tomorrow. We tried to shift the deadwood and weren’t able, at least early enough. We do however have a strong chance to stake a claim and push on this season and that only comes with strengthening the squad. Bite the bullet on wages and even FFP this season and you may just guarantee some success, don’t want to leave it to a “what if” by missing out on a competent goalkeeper who’ll win points not lose them or attacking depth that make sure the goals don’t dry up after injury or dip in form. Come on Mosh, do it!

I’m sure if we really did have the financial leeway (and the right targets) they would but our wage bill to turnover is sooooo bad on the eve of a new stadium.

You’re mad if you think the Club have let Kean go without a replacement.

This isnt a Bolasie/Sandro situation here were we are actively trying to get rid.
Exactly. It’s very clear why he’s gone to PSG as well after what Carlo said the other day. He does have a future here, if he can get his head down and work. He’ll actually get minutes at PSG cos they’ll need him for League games against lower opposition rather than here where you need to be 100% to start and score for us to win. PSG will batter 90% of teams they’ll play. We need someone ready and able to come in and do a job not someone learning. If he does well at PSG he’ll be back with us and in our squad or else he’ll be sold for a good price. It’s a win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.