Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in here:
Todibo on loan with an option to buy
Dalot on loan with an option to buy
Cillessen on loan with an option to buy
Sangaré

Get out of here:
Lossl, Pennington, Kenny, Besic, Delph, Davies, Baningime, Bolasie, Sigurdsson or Iwobi, Walcott, Sandro, Tosun

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Pickford/Cillessen/Virginia - Coleman/Dalot, Keane/Mina, Todibo/Holgate, Digne/Nkounkou - Allan/Gbamin, Doucouré/Sangaré, Gomes/Sigurdsson or Iwobi - James/Bernard, DCL/Kean, Richarlison/Gordon

Do your work, Marcel.

Reactions: gez

Liverpool reportedly about to sign Sarr. Who's the next winger we'll be linked with?
Sadly I don’t think we were ever seriously linked with this lad anyway.
The price was way above what we would have paid and we would always have been competing against top clubs for his signature.
Watford paid around £30m for his signature so he’s certainly not going to be cheap.

Not really feeling the Stones shouts - it's not like he had an amazing relationship with the club and fans - he'd be coming back as a failure having jibbed us off (Money can't buy you Stones...although it did).
Not saying we should try and resign the lad by any means, but this is how much of a failure John Stones became after leaving Everton:

John Stones.png

I
Why not ask CA if that is what he thinks and why he didn't bring that academy kid on in the closing minutes of the Spurs game or play him against Salford or even put him on the bench against WBA ?
He played him for a total of 3 minutes against spurs and none against WBA. He must really rate him

Get in here:
Sangaré

Get out of here:
Lossl, Pennington, Kenny, Besic, Delph, Davies, Baningime, Bolasie, Sigurdsson or Iwobi, Walcott, Sandro, Tosun

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Pickford/Cillessen/Virginia - Coleman/Dalot, Keane/Mina, Todibo/Holgate, Digne/Nkounkou - Allan/Gbamin, Doucouré/Sangaré, Gomes/Sigurdsson or Iwobi - James/Bernard, DCL/Kean, Richarlison/Gordon

Do your work, Marcel.

If this list isn’t executed by the end of the weekend we should advise the Heritage guys about our plans to put a statue of him on top of Ruperts tower

Get in here:
Sangaré

Get out of here:

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Do your work, Marcel.
More chance of platting pee,mate.

I only ever read the first 2 paragraphs of tweets... I assume the rest is also good n

Sadly I agree... but after that one moment of pure quality it’s hard to let go lollol
Id love to see Tom come good. But for me he isn't progressing at all. He is weak physically and has slow reactions. He should have been in the gym building himself up. Look at the progress of DCL and holgate. If he built himself up he could hold these players off enabling him to have time to pick his pass. But because he comes under pressure he often misdirects his pass. I repeat that id love Tom to do well here but after 4 years I just don't see it. Although I'm not the manager and he died seem to impress our managers

Get in here:
Sangaré

Get out of here:

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Do your work, Marcel.

UBER LIST :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.