Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a slightly more developed Nkounkou on the right would be perfect.

A ‘Holgate last season’ at LCB would also be perfect.

And just a winger with huge top end potential that can play on both sides, tracks back & is lightening quick.

then shift about 14 players

Messy, right??!

(I wrote easy but my phone autocorrected to messy - I think my phone is spot on this time so I’ve rolled with that)
Agree with most. But Nkounkou is all.left foot. Think he could play every position down that left side. Got it all, great left foot,. Very tricky and very athletic. Just not sure about playing him as a right side player

Have there been any Italian players who have shone in the PL since Zola? Racking my brain to think of some.

this guy has one cap and one goal... so I’m on board.

Forgetting the dates they played...

Vialli
Ravanelli
Di Canio
Carbone
Jorginho
Di Matteo

Ive always thought Romagnoli from Milan would be perfect in the premier league.

Will be interesting to see if Ancelotti signs italians...not sure hes really done that outside of Italy aside from Veratti who he signed for PSG. He did sign players from the italian league but not really italians themselves i think?

defensive ability ? I’m not sure tbh ... but I don’t usually expect that to be a major factor in an attackers locker... its a nice thing to have tho I agree. A quick question ... how much do you’d think he’s fetch if we sold him?genuine question ... also do you think he’d get into most teams in the world ? I agree richy is very good and was our best player until James signed I just think he’s over rated ... and by that I mean when people use the words “ world class” as a prem player he’s very very good

Again though, no one has said Richarlison is 'world class'. Ive said hes close to world class "at what he does".

Real Madrid: Rodrygo / Vinicius / Hazard / Jovic
Richarlison starts.

Barcelona: €120mil for a now 29 year old Griezmann or the same price for 23 year old Richarlison?
Richarlison for me.

Atletico Madrid: Joao Felix €126mil or Richarlison?
Richarlison for me.

I wouldnt see him at PSG ahead of Neymar, Mbappe or Icardi. But i wouldnt be surprised to see PSG bid for him if Mbappe was sold.

Valuation: This is a tricky one as Felix was bought on potential. Griezmann/Hazard signed at 28. You can add on the 'Brazilian factor' and Richarlison being a unique type of player at 23 playing for a club on the rise under one of the worlds best managers.

For me, Id say £120-150mil.

Current ability + potential ability + marketing + Brazilian...if he continues improving and can hit 20 goals then its going to be a big fee if he does move.

Status
Not open for further replies.