Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, he’s a headless chicken.

I disagree; he is someone who (like Iheanacho) has only occasionally been shoehorned into a team that is built around someone elses' strengths (not unreasonably given what Vardy has done). As one of a front three that support each other I think he'd look far better and he would be a replacement for Richarlison in the event of injury / loss of form.

Grey is a decent age, Would probably be on low wages and wouldn't cost that much due to being last year on his contract, I wouldn't say on his day he's better than Walcott on his day but he gives a different option/style, Basically low fee high reward signing it would be.
Wouldn't be the worst piece of businesses but it's not someone who will blast us to top 6.

Again you're highlighting the serious injuries and ignoring alot of the other smaller injuries/knocks these players take.

I do BJJ competitions and have blokes trying to rip my ankle off and you have much "fitter" players of ours injured for months playing football tennis in training.

That says it all.

literally every team gets them, every team including the RS. Allison, Oxlade Chamberlain, Matip, Gomez, Fabinho, Keita, Shaqiri all injured last year.

Spurs were crippled

Chelsea have 9 out now.

And the fact you do whatever in your personal time is completely different from a multimillion pound asset whereby every day they are assessed to ensure they are at optimum level

Even trying to compare the 2 is just utterly ridiculous and shows and complete lack of understanding

Again you're highlighting the serious injuries and ignoring alot of the other smaller injuries/knocks these players take.

I do BJJ competitions and have blokes trying to rip my ankle off and you have much "fitter" players of ours injured for months playing football tennis in training.

That says it all.
BJJ? A bit early in the morning to be turning this thread blue! Ha ha

What’s a bjj competition out of curiosity?

Demarai Gray apparently up for sale now, and only has a year left on his deal. Would be worth considering I think, would fit into our system far more than he does theirs and would be a considerable upgrade on Iwobi / Bolasie / Walcott etc
We’d only be wanting him out of the club come Jan. I’d have taken him a few years back, but I don’t see how he improves our first XI. Squad player to come off the bench now again, no problem. But we need starting players or players to really push the first XI. I just don’t think he fits that bill. I can see him going somewhere like Villa or Wolves

Anime Esk.

Gentle massage of advice here...best not to repeatedly insult people on their thoughts, ideas, hopes and dreams when you are decidedly off-piste.

All rather obtuse. Time to lay off the playstation and chop some wood or something...

No need to reply, i wont open 'ignored posts for a while'.

They dont seem to have the money...also we shouldnt loan him there as his confidence will be battered + likely wont be able to use it as a springboard.

With Kenny id rather loan him to the championship if at all but better if we sell him.

Really need another right back.

We didn't spend £25m on one player so not sure how that was incorrect?

I'd love to see us putting a bid in for Edouard at Celtic. It may only be the Scottish league but the lad knows where the goal is.
If we can offload Kean back to Juventus and bring in Edouard for a similar price it would be a huge upgrade and give us something different up front.

Have there been any credible links at all this summer or is he going to Villa or Arsenal?
Edouards amazing he's gonna be better than Dembele. Ajer is pish, would love Ntcham if he leaves and he's trying to, I think he feels his careers stagnating under lennon while Dembele and now Edouards careers taking off. In French u21s it was Ntcham that done all the work and made Dembele and then Edouard look so good. Would be great backup/rotation for our cm and with him looking out we could give celtic double what they paid for him and still get him for around 10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.