Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, people thinking we can challenge top 4 with a couple more signings are bonkers. We’re still miles off.
We also need luck with injuries, as do all teams that win the league. Take Salah Mane and VVD out of Liverpool team and they struggle

New quality RB, RW and more luck with injuries and VAR and we can at least compete

Demarai Gray apparently up for sale now, and only has a year left on his deal. Would be worth considering I think, would fit into our system far more than he does theirs and would be a considerable upgrade on Iwobi / Bolasie / Walcott etc
I think hes much of a muchness although I havent watched him that much . Im basing this on a few games so you may be right i dunno. Would prefer Lozano?

literally every team gets them, every team including the RS. Allison, Oxlade Chamberlain, Matip, Gomez, Fabinho, Keita, Shaqiri all injured last year.

Spurs were crippled

Chelsea have 9 out now.

And the fact you do whatever in your personal time is completely different from a multimillion pound asset whereby every day they are assessed to ensure they are at optimum level

Even trying to compare the 2 is just utterly ridiculous and shows and complete lack of understanding
Good post. So I admit my view on the RS getting no injuries is wrong. That actually has cheered me up in a perverse way! I think we need RB, CH and an extra striker but lets give Mosie a good few run outs til Chrimbo...

Status
Not open for further replies.