Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have a decent goal scoring record in the PL (1 in 3) but I’d rather give Kean more time in the pitch. With the increased quality in our side you’d be hoping that Richarlison 15 DCL 15 and Kean 5-10 would net the following numbers of goals. Add in James’ goal scoring record and he should be looking at double figures.

exactly. we spent big on a young kean and he's still not been allowed to have a proper run in the team because of richy and DCL's form. Buying someone like King would mean it was a waste of time getting Kean. The lad is very talented so he's got to have a chance first.

I so much want to finger you Zat but I'm too much of a gentleman for that. ;)

I'd take the lad in a heartbeat. Ticks all the boxes for me for what we need, right sided left footed winger with exceptional acceleration who scores blammos coming in off the wing.

His stats from the Italian league for a player who has only just turned 23.

Can he be the same player after the hamstring injury? That's a risk and is no doubt factored into the fee of around £20m. But he's the closest thing I've seen to Arjen Robben since, well Arjen Robben.

You can guarantee that if he goes to Leicester or United, both also linked, and smashes it then this place will be full of cryarses moaning that we didn't go for it.

i mean thanks for sharing, but shouldn't this have been sent in a DM? I was so blown away by this i couldn't even read the rest of your post lol

So may players could leave
Walcott - less than 12 months left on contract
Bolasie - less than 12 months left and not been part of the squad for 2 years now
Delph - an awful signing. A waste of a squad number and a serious drain on our wage bill.
Sandro - hasn't featured for 3 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Besic - not featured for 2 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Davies - Unlikely to make the squad this season now. we either cash in now or loan him out
Jonjo - Does Carlo think he's good enough? Maybe only here because we haven't had a bid yet or we haven't secured a replacement.
Gylfi - Unlikely to leave but only 12 months left. Maybe something could be sirted with DC now but unlikely
Iwobi - a sell-able asset, could be used as a makeweight for another player possibly but unlikely to be sold for a loss
Bernard - Very much a sell-able asset. Free transfer with a high wage. Like Iwobi could be used as a makeweight or sold outright.
Kean - Me personally, i'm still not convinced. Could also be used as a makeweight.
Braithwaite - if we get a loan CB in he will probably be loaned out for a season
Gibson - likewise should be loaned out assuming we have CB cover.

That doesn't include the likes of Pennington who i'm guessing is still on the books somewhere?

What about Shani Tarashaj always getting forgotten on the out list, still 1 year left hasn't he?

exactly. we spent big on a young kean and he's still not been allowed to have a proper run in the team because of richy and DCL's form. Buying someone like King would mean it was a waste of time getting Kean. The lad is very talented so he's got to have a chance first.
Kean will get games this year. He has talent and the new midfield will suit his style of play.

Bolasie - less than 12 months left and not been part of the squad for 2 years now
Delph - an awful signing. A waste of a squad number and a serious drain on our wage bill.
Sandro - hasn't featured for 3 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Besic - not featured for 2 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Davies - Unlikely to make the squad this season now. we either cash in now or loan him out
Jonjo - Does Carlo think he's good enough? Maybe only here because we haven't had a bid yet or we haven't secured a replacement.
Gylfi - Unlikely to leave but only 12 months left. Maybe something could be sirted with DC now but unlikely
Iwobi - a sell-able asset, could be used as a makeweight for another player possibly but unlikely to be sold for a loss
Bernard - Very much a sell-able asset. Free transfer with a high wage. Like Iwobi could be used as a makeweight or sold outright.
Kean - Me personally, i'm still not convinced. Could also be used as a makeweight.
Braithwaite - if we get a loan CB in he will probably be loaned out for a season

That doesn't include the likes of Pennington who i'm guessing is still on the books somewhere?

Sigurdsson 2 years left in his contract.

I will add Baningime, Adeniran, Connolly, Pennington, Bowler and Boardhead to the list.

Yeah. Can't loan more than 1 from the same premier club.

It's a difficult one for me, especially with Holgate being out for so long. Both top young players and would add a missing ingredient to our squad.

I think he's an exceptional player Odio, some talk about him in the same breath as Sancho. I'd take him if I had a choice. I like Tomori too. Ideally igning one loaning the other would have me happy too.

Mina and Keane are both good too, and played well together on Sunday. 8 weeks is over quicker than you think and Brainthwaite/Gibson look ok to me too

Is this the same Davies that was brought on last Sunday?

I know we have a lot of deadwood in the squad but seeing that list just makes me feel a mixture of sadness and anger. To think some of those individuals who brought those players to the club, received millions in pay offs. It’s better late then never, but it’s such a shame we didn’t get Ancelloti when Martinez was sacked.

I think he's an exceptional player Odio, some talk about him in the same breath as Sancho. I'd take him if I had a choice. I like Tomori too. Ideally igning one loaning the other would have me happy too.

Mina and Keane are both good too, and played well together on Sunday. 8 weeks is over quicker than you think and Brainthwaite/Gibson look ok to me too
Odoi was my stand out player from the U17 WC. He came into his own after Sancho returned to Dortmund, but he was the pick of the players for me even though Foden and Brewster got most of the headlines. He tore Spain to pieces in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.