Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
still being linked with Josh King today, some last night said we offered £10m and Bournemouth want £15m, he only has 9 months left so I could see a deal being done, this is Bounrmouths last chance to cash in really, before he walks. I think he is OK as an option, either central or part of an attacking front 3

15m for King is a good deal. Put him at the right.

Don’t get this if these don’t leave. For their career sake.
So may players could leave
Walcott - less than 12 months left on contract
Bolasie - less than 12 months left and not been part of the squad for 2 years now
Delph - an awful signing. A waste of a squad number and a serious drain on our wage bill.
Sandro - hasn't featured for 3 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Besic - not featured for 2 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Davies - Unlikely to make the squad this season now. we either cash in now or loan him out
Jonjo - Does Carlo think he's good enough? Maybe only here because we haven't had a bid yet or we haven't secured a replacement.
Gylfi - Unlikely to leave but only 12 months left. Maybe something could be sirted with DC now but unlikely
Iwobi - a sell-able asset, could be used as a makeweight for another player possibly but unlikely to be sold for a loss
Bernard - Very much a sell-able asset. Free transfer with a high wage. Like Iwobi could be used as a makeweight or sold outright.
Kean - Me personally, i'm still not convinced. Could also be used as a makeweight.
Braithwaite - if we get a loan CB in he will probably be loaned out for a season
Gibson - likewise should be loaned out assuming we have CB cover.

That doesn't include the likes of Pennington who i'm guessing is still on the books somewhere?

Bolasie - less than 12 months left and not been part of the squad for 2 years now
Delph - an awful signing. A waste of a squad number and a serious drain on our wage bill.
Sandro - hasn't featured for 3 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Besic - not featured for 2 years, less than 12 months left and no future with the club
Davies - Unlikely to make the squad this season now. we either cash in now or loan him out
Jonjo - Does Carlo think he's good enough? Maybe only here because we haven't had a bid yet or we haven't secured a replacement.
Gylfi - Unlikely to leave but only 12 months left. Maybe something could be sirted with DC now but unlikely
Iwobi - a sell-able asset, could be used as a makeweight for another player possibly but unlikely to be sold for a loss
Bernard - Very much a sell-able asset. Free transfer with a high wage. Like Iwobi could be used as a makeweight or sold outright.
Kean - Me personally, i'm still not convinced. Could also be used as a makeweight.
Braithwaite - if we get a loan CB in he will probably be loaned out for a season

That doesn't include the likes of Pennington who i'm guessing is still on the books somewhere?
As nice as it would be if Sigurdsson only had 12 months left, I believe he has 2 years.

Honestly think we'll struggle to get 2 outs.

Connolly and Gibson both had very good spells at Fleetwood, will easily be snapped up on loan.

Besic will surely find a championship club to parade his skills.

Bolasie should find a home somewhere.

Baningime was close to joining Blackpool, hopefully someone will take him.

Kenny could easily go out after his season at Schalke.

Then hopefully a few outs from Delph, Davies, Bernard, Sandro which isn’t at all beyond the realms of possibility.

I think as results and games come thick and fast, we'll soon see more movement regarding outs and ins.

We have a number of fringe players who will not play first choice but could in the long season ahead impact games.

That is an impressive list, but you are right: we still need to find a new home for the likes of Bowler, Broadhead, Baningime, Connolley maybe Adirean and maybe Gibson (depending on what happens to Branthwaite). Cant see them return to the U23's and not good enough for the 1st team apart from maybe Gibson.

Work to to Brands !!!

Think (dont agree) that Davies, Iwobi and Sigurdsson will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.