Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance of a 20 goal forward? We are lacking up front to really be a threat and maximize the midfield service.
Patience I reckon.
Lets see what Richo, DCL and Kean can do this season.
The way Rodriguez was dropping balls to Richarlison one on one, if he finds his mojo, he could be bagging 15+ this season.
Once those guys have found their level over the run of a season, it will hopefully provide fertile ground to bring the right player in up front.

Would much rather see a LCB come in. It'll really give the side a chance to build and bed down. With Holgate and JP to come back in it'll provide a lot of options and serious competition.

For me the targets this season are:
to beat/dominate Wolves and Leceister
to put teams like Brighton and Sheffield away
bully the bottom teams
a few top 6 scalps along the way
That'll pretty much put us in Europe.
And it'll get down to a rock solid middle.
Grit, determination, nous and class precedes the razzle dazzle.

Last edited:

still being linked with Josh King today, some last night said we offered £10m and Bournemouth want £15m, he only has 9 months left so I could see a deal being done, this is Bounrmouths last chance to cash in really, before he walks. I think he is OK as an option, either central or part of an attacking front 3

still being linked with Josh King today, some last night said we offered £10m and Bournemouth want £15m, he only has 9 months left so I could see a deal being done, this is Bounrmouths last chance to cash in really, before he walks. I think he is OK as an option, either central or part of an attacking front 3

No thanks.

We shouldn’t be signing ageing players who are bang average

Status
Not open for further replies.