Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wages won't be. They are the killer. Plus he is 22 and lightening quick. A different weapon with a year of experience in the top flight.
No idea if he is a player we would like, but I think he would be an option, importantly, IF he wanted to come here.
I loved Ancelotti saying that he only want 100% committed players.
So pleased Holbjerg did not want to come here. Never seen anything in him and it showed yesterday. Schniederlin-esque.
The wages won't but his fee will be quite bigger, Maybe 10-15 million more, The RS are sniffing around him apparently after he bummed them in the loss against Watford so be surprised if he doesn't end up there but he'll be a really good player.

Lamprey from Brighton please and dzeko please

was just about to post, think I've seen the ideal new right back to overlap with James on the right. Lamptey from Brighton is quality. He might be small, but he's lightning quick, skillful, beats players for fun, can defend and has a bit of devil in him. This kid is going places. He would be the final piece of the jigsaw. Stick a bid everton, please.

Still think we are missing that utility player that can fit anywhere on the pitch apart from the obvious needs. I was hoping that would be Callum Connolly but he didn’t progress like I had hoped.

Jamez Rodriguez barely played for RM, Allan wasn’t playing for Napoli.
Point taken. But Allan and James have both played at a far higher level with some distinction. I just worry that I look at Chelsea’s defence and apart from Rudiger I think they’re poor. You only have to look at how many goals they conceded last year, but after an initial start he barely got a look in. I think the lad would welcome the chance to come to us and learn under Carlo. I just hope he’s good enough.

Any chance of a 20 goal forward? We are lacking up front to really be a threat and maximize the midfield service.

If Richarlison gets his head up after rounding Lloris, DCL scores a brace away at Spurs. Richy should really have buried that header from James sublime pass too.
The midfield have had a week training together. I am not too worried about the strikers tbh. I think a pacey right sided player and another CH are more of a priority.

Any chance of a 20 goal forward? We are lacking up front to really be a threat and maximize the midfield service.

Richarlison and DCL are both only 23 years old mate and they scored 30 between them last season with a malfunctioning midfield.

RB/CB cover (Tomori?) and possibly another winger, and we're set. It's more the outgoings now I'd like to see happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.