Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa signing Traore. They are splashing the cash with Watkins the new goalie and now this lad
Bournemouth want £50 million they say if Leicester want Brooks. Crazy price

I’ll start by saying I really want Kean to play/do well here BUT I’ve a sneaking suspicion that we are trying to move him on to generate funds to buy Zaha. Ancelloti is clearly here for the ‘here and now’ and I think he wants some experience in the final third. I also think he wants to play Richy as the main striker. Lots of conjecture there but if I’m right it’s a complete departure from the Brands model and if we were to sell Kean then Brands position becomes questionable.

I think signing the classy 3 will definitely boost some of the other players. DCL said what a boost they had given him and the other players in training. Definitely seemed the players stepped up yesterday. But their are players there not good enough below that first team. Siggy and Davies will either be gone or bit part players this season but they aren't good enough. Siggys first 2 passes went straight to spurs.
Carlo has laid down the rules. You either step yr game up or you will be gone. The hard part is getting them gone
Correct,Kind Sir.

Unless Carlo sees Kean as a wing sub for Richy/Rodriguez and King would be DCL's striker sub?

...I just don’t see him having the discipline for that role. Saying that, I was very surprised Kean played there yesterday and Richarlison went central. Davies covering for Rodriguez was a bit square peg round hole.

Personally, I think Gordon is much more effective cover for wide positions because he brings discipline and also has the legs to get us up the pitch when we’re under the cosh. Surprised he wasn’t an option off the bench.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...igning-brazilian-defender-amid-tomori-update/
Another Brazilian on the way maybe

I know zero about him but he looks like he’s about 7ft tall.

If he’s quick and plays on the left side I’m sold on him already.

edit: he’s smaller than me 1.83m (that’s 6ft to the more mature supporter)

Still think Zaha could be on the cards. He desperately wants out and he (or in fairness any decent wide forward) gives us options and that’s what top sides need. If a cash plus player deal could be arrange it could be good for both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.