Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need:
Leon Bailey
Tomori or another rapid CB
Emerson or Dalot
... and to shift 5 of our fringe players.

I’d explode in my on jizz if this occurred.

The good thing about a wide player is it allows good cover for injuries and keeps crap like Siggurdsson and Walcott out the team:

If Gomes is injured - move James into the middle

If DCL is injured - move Richy central and wide player / James wide

If James/Richy are injured - wide player covers instead of Walcott/Bernard.

Its a vital signing for me.

The good thing about a wide player is it allows good cover for injuries and keeps crap like Siggurdsson and Walcott out the team:

If Gomes is injured - move James into the middle

If DCL is injured - move Richy central and wide player / James wide

If James/Richy are injured - wide player covers instead of Walcott/Bernard.

Its a vital signing for me.

100% agree. I think we need a Walcott-type, but I’d like to get rid of Walcott because of a few reasons (contract/age/impact/ability).

Bailey is rapid. He also would cost significantly less than Zaha (I know you love that man) and is a fair bit younger, allowing us to get that CB and RB in.

then it’s fire sale time at Goodison Park.

100% agree. I think we need a Walcott-type, but I’d like to get rid of Walcott because of a few reasons (contract/age/impact/ability).

Bailey is rapid. He also would cost significantly less than Zaha (I know you love that man) and is a fair bit younger, allowing us to get that CB and RB in.

then it’s fire sale time at Goodison Park.

I imagine CB will be on loan, RB will either be loan or small fee (£10-15 million) and if we bring in a wide player that will be our big signing as such.

Would love Zaha but would happily take someone like Bailey.

From seeing Zaha the other day and reading Hodgson's comments I'd be surprised if he doesn't move on. They're being linked with a Brentford winger and I'd be surprised if hes not a direct replacement.

If Dortmund sell Sancho to Utd then he could end up there, otherwise I think we might see him here before the window closes.

People need to remember we're only a couple of injuries away from the same team who was turned over at home by a relegated Bournemouth and Norwich. We need to be constantly be looking to improve the squad all the time if we're serious about winning pots.
I think signing the classy 3 will definitely boost some of the other players. DCL said what a boost they had given him and the other players in training. Definitely seemed the players stepped up yesterday. But their are players there not good enough below that first team. Siggy and Davies will either be gone or bit part players this season but they aren't good enough. Siggys first 2 passes went straight to spurs.
Carlo has laid down the rules. You either step yr game up or you will be gone. The hard part is getting them gone

I'd happily settle for two loans in to add to our business. And get some out the other way.

It does seem that lessons have been learned. Be interesting to see what alternatives they might be sniffing around for Tomori, and what other position they might target.

There might be legs in Kean leaving but we are limited already there, so he would have to be replaced. I'd still prefer to keep him.

From seeing Zaha the other day and reading Hodgson's comments I'd be surprised if he doesn't move on. They're being linked with a Brentford winger and I'd be surprised if hes not a direct replacement.

If Dortmund sell Sancho to Utd then he could end up there, otherwise I think we might see him here before the window closes.
I'd rather have that Brentford player

Status
Not open for further replies.