Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a flying Right Back would be a terrible idea.

Hamez will never and should never trackback.

I would be minded to try and get an upgrade on walcott and a centre back.

Someone with a bit of pace who keeps the width as a different option would be good. I think we meed cover at centre half too. Even a short term deal would make sense. Two more ins and lots of outs and no one could complain.

mate lol your obsessed badly it’s not healthy

We have to get options in mate.

Signing a wide player with pace means an injury to Gomes then James can tuck in central rather than Davies or Siggurdsson whilst we stay strong up top.

An injury to Richarlison means James & say a Zaha/Bailey play either side of DCL rather than one of Walcott or Bernard.

That has to be the aim going forward - building a squad of talent who can slot into places and switch things up.

I would be minded to try and get an upgrade on walcott and a centre back.

Someone with a bit of pace who keeps the width as a different option would be good. I think we meed cover at centre half too. Even a short term deal would make sense. Two more ins and lots of outs and no one could complain.

Honestly after watching today I'm not even sure where we are weak.

I thought everybody played very well.

Clearly we lack depth, in most areas, that bench today was a crime against football.

Think a flying Right Back would be a terrible idea.

Hamez will never and should never trackback.

So Allan or Doucoure couldnt cover on occasion?

At the moment when James has the ball he cuts in everytime and has to look left. Worked great today but having the option of playing an overlapping full back in would also work.

We're not expecting a right back to bomb on all game but Coleman doesn't have the pace to do it like he used to.

Think Carlo will keep pushing for lozano. Defo need a fast winger. Although interesting that in his after match interview Carlo said if he wanted speed he would have signed Usain Bolt

Honestly after watching today I'm not even sure where we are weak.

I thought everybody played very well.

Clearly we lack depth, in most areas, that bench today was a crime against football.

It is depth as much as anything. One wide player and one defender and the squad is a lot stronger. I'm pretty hopeful we get at least one more.

Holgate being fit would help with depth too so hopefully its good news with him.

So Allan or Doucoure couldnt cover on occasion?

At the moment when James has the ball he cuts in everytime and has to look left. Worked great today but having the option of playing an overlapping full back in would also work.

We're not expecting a right back to bomb on all game but Coleman doesn't have the pace to do it like he used to.

I want them central.

But yeah, we need an overlap and Im not sure Coleman and Kenny are the answer.

Coleman did well today tho against a very dangerous Son, kept him in his pocket all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.