Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could say same about Emerson coming from Barca! You ever seen him play ?

(Big Betis fan no doubt !) lol
I’ve only seen Dalot for United and he’s been poor. I did watch a fair bit of Betis this season as I have la liga in my sports package and im a no lifer who only enjoys watching football. My opinion, he’s a much better prospect then Dalot

You think? I think hes FAR better than Sidibe going forward and average defensively.

If we go with a diamond in midfield then he and Digne are ideal for width.

Who would you prefer?
A local lad. One who isn't bothered about being the hero and scoring all the goals... one who likes the quiet life and not the limelight... with simple hobbies, like fishing...

OK guys and gals who will be on airport and FF watch this next few days, gotta work myself but expect some really conclusive snaps hitting my inbox for when I get home ;)

I’ve only seen Dalot for United and he’s been poor. I did watch a fair bit of Betis this season as I have la liga in my sports package and im a no lifer who only enjoys watching football. My opinion, he’s a much better prospect then Dalot

Dalot looks like he should be a wing back or a right winger

i would give chance to Kenny ,i believe he can surprise us, and be good RB in future

Emerson 21) got 3 goals and 6 assists for the 15th placed side in La Liga and capped for Brazil. Whoscored rating of 6.85 playing RB.

Kenny (23) 2 goals and 3 assists for the 12th best team in the bundesliga. Kenny also 2 years older. with whoscored rating 6.51.

I would much rather we signed Emerson...

A local lad. One who isn't bothered about being the hero and scoring all the goals... one who likes the quiet life and not the limelight... with simple hobbies, like fishing...

Ahh the scouse Cafu

You think? I think hes FAR better than Sidibe going forward and average defensively.

If we go with a diamond in midfield then he and Digne are ideal for width.

Who would you prefer?
I must admit . I've only seen him play anout 3 times on TV , but that's exactly the impression that I got of Emerson - very good going forwards but poor positioning defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.