Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...but he never though did he? Brands did. The only thing I give Silva any credit for is richarlison.

Very maybe but the OP was about Allan and James wanting to come to the team that finished 12th place in the premier league if anchilotti wasn't here and they wouldn't.
Do you keep spelling Ancelotti wrong to get a reaction? If so you've succeeded.

Can see us loaning a rb and maybe brands looking to sign somebody like Nkounkou for the rm position if rodriguez joins. I would like us to go for dumfries at psv if we are spending money at rb

Why aren't we in for Callum Wilson? He's being chased by such elite clubs. :blush:

BREAKING NEWS

Newcastle and Aston Villa are doing battle for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson, according to Sky Sports News.

We understand Newcastle have held talks with relegated Bournemouth over a cash deal plus Matt Ritchie for England striker Wilson.

While Villa’s offer, which it still also being discussed, would not involve a player going in the other direction.

Why aren't we in for Callum Wilson? He's being chased by such elite clubs. :blush:

BREAKING NEWS

Newcastle and Aston Villa are doing battle for Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson, according to Sky Sports News.

We understand Newcastle have held talks with relegated Bournemouth over a cash deal plus Matt Ritchie for England striker Wilson.

While Villa’s offer, which it still also being discussed, would not involve a player going in the other direction.

An absolute no from me. He has had serious knee issues, is getting on a bit, and isn't that great anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.