Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toffee TV had Andy / El Pivote on video...good fun.

They were saying Napoli were rumoured to be willing to take £18mil for Allan as hes not got on with Gattuso.

Also that they believe Lille may be asking for more money up front for Gabriel.

Those two for under £50mil combined seems like very decent business.

Toffee TV had Andy / El Pivote on video...good fun.

They were saying Napoli were rumoured to be willing to take £18mil for Allan as hes not got on with Gattuso.

Also that they believe Lille may be asking for more money up front for Gabriel.

Those two for under £50mil combined seems like very decent business.
I can’t be doing with ped & baz. But I like that El pivote, he talks sense and is knowledgeable

That would be a good start to the summer.

I can’t be doing with ped & baz. But I like that El pivote, he talks sense and is knowledgeable

That would be a good start to the summer.

I really like El Pivote...definitely knows his stuff even if some things i dont agree with.

Video was good...basically saying that Allan may be the general Ancelotti needs to marshall the midfield for 3 seasons. Although they also mention Zakaria, Soumare and my pick Sangare.

Aarons mentioned at RB to be a player worth going for...and a few other names banded around in different positions.

Decent listen...

I really like El Pivote...definitely knows his stuff even if some things i dont agree with.

Video was good...basically saying that Allan may be the general Ancelotti needs to marshall the midfield for 3 seasons. Although they also mention Zakaria, Soumare and my pick Sangare.

Aarons mentioned at RB to be a player worth going for...and a few other names banded around in different positions.

Decent listen...

Transfer virgins listening to transfer virgins.

Decent listen...

He agreed with me about Seb Haller so he cant be trusted!

I joke, he certainly knows his footy, I of course dont agree with everything he says, like he seems to think Iwobi is a good player, but if we all agreed there would be no point in social media.

Decent listen...
I will have a listen, haven’t seen them 3 young midfielders much, only really read bits. Zakaria is supposed to be a proper beast.

Wouldn’t mind Aarons

He agreed with me about Seb Haller so he cant be trusted!

I joke, he certainly knows his footy, I of course dont agree with everything he says, like he seems to think Iwobi is a good player, but if we all agreed there would be no point in social media.
Yes he was very positive with the iwobi, I have seen him say recently that he probably doesn’t suit 442, so he’s not sure what will happen to him under Ancelotti

You want us to sign a player who flopped for Inter and Benfica and put it down to his age.

Then write off Kean...

Mate... lol
The thing is he was playing for a good team like inter, first team chances obviously didn’t come easy (10 games). Why people sell young talent so quickly is ridiculous, I’ve not been impressed with kean at all but we shouldn’t sell after a poor start

More I think about it the more I would rather Richarlison out wide again next season - we have no goal threat from midfield therefore providing we sign a top notch CF to slot in up top it would make sense having Richarlison out wide contributing 12-15 goals a season. He also offers so much in terms of helping his full back and tracking back much more tenacity than Walcott.

Add another goalscoring wide player like Everton Soares on the opposite flank and suddenly we have 3-4 players on the pitch all a threat at goal.

ST: Belotti: £50 million
CM: Allan: £20 million
LW: Everton Soares: £25 million
CB: Gabriel: £30 million
RB: Arias - Loan with option to buy

Pickford

Arias Holgate Gabriel Digne

Richarlison Allan Gomes Everton

Belotti Calvert Lewin

Make it happen ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.