Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to go after and attract higher profile players to the club we will need that first name to get people talking as City did with Ronaldinho all those years ago.

Although I am not convinced we are going after that kind of player or spending that kind of money.

We want James, Bale, Allen and Stones this summer please
I’d love all of those 3 yet majority of people would say no. realistically wages would be a massive hurdle especially with bale (£600k a week apparently on at the moment) no1 will pay that for anyone.

Bale would be an awful singing. Wages would be sky high, he clearly wouldn’t be bothered as we wouldn’t even be in his top 5 prem clubs to return for so it would just be about the money, he’s massively injury prone, and the majority of his game is built around pace which he will soon start to lose being the wrong side of 30. Thanks for Kyiv but I hope we go nowhere near him. The next Gareth Bale is out there somewhere, if we want to get to the top we need to throw our resources at them not giving fading mega stars a last payday. This is getting back to the Gazza and Ginola days that thankfully Moyes dragged us away from.

why Did we never go in for Gabriel barbosa? Just joined flamingo on a permanent deal . Scored 43 goals in 59 games last season!!! I don’t know many outfield players who could actually play or stay fit for that many games

'cause he's only good in Brazil.

Was only given 10 games at inter at 19 years of age.

Cost flamengo 18.5m euro for a guy who scored 43 goals for them in a season....

absolute no brainer where as we sign iwobi for £30m+ whose never had a good Season in his career or moise kean for £30m whose nowhere near first team quality yet

why Did we never go in for Gabriel barbosa? Just joined flamingo on a permanent deal . Scored 43 goals in 59 games last season!!! I don’t know many outfield players who could actually play or stay fit for that many games
Pretty sure he got his big break in Italy for Inter and was absolute turbo gash

absolute no brainer where as we sign iwobi for £30m+ whose never had a good Season in his career or moise kean for £30m whose nowhere near first team quality yet
Kean done better in italy than him so is unfair saying he is nowhere near the first team but he is because he is scoring for brazil now

You want us to sign a player who flopped for Inter and Benfica and put it down to his age.

Then write off Kean...

Mate... lol

I’d be shocked if it worked like that though? managers at that level survive by collaborating and compromising, if Brands didn’t like Allan, I reckon he would suggest three or four ‘younger models’ For Carlo to consider. however, if Carlo genuinely believed that Allan would be the foundation stone for success, then I would be shocked if Brands blocked it?
Then there is no point to Brands. Just sack him and let Carlo run it.

Bayern Munich have a man who runs transfers above the manager and Carlo did fine there. I think he can handle not having final say.

Status
Not open for further replies.