Gibson £6mil
Nkounkou £250k
Gordon £Free
Kean £25mil
DCL £1.5mil
Richarlison £50mil

Total = £82,750,000

Holgate + Branthwaite + Nkounkou + Gordon + DCL = £4.5mil

Gibson (£6mil) Kean (£25mil) Richarlison (£50mil) are the three big ones added.

Were not too far off having a very strong 11 of young players.

Funnily enough we need a GK + RB + CM to bring into the team. If we get in u23 players for those positions then the squad rebuild actually starts taking shape.

Not sure why you're getting trashed for this. It's a good way of just checking what the young players are like coming through, and does give you confidence for the future.

A few years ago, Kenny,DCL, Davies, Connolly, Lookman and Dowell won the World U20 cup or were around that team, and they haven't come through, but I hope that Brands does lists like this or has a clear focus on our next few teams in the next few years. That's his job right? I know anything that looks like fantasy football or FIFA is criticised but to some extent we have to have an eye onwhat our potential line ups are, what our back up squads look like etc etc

Hopefully they're doing this.

Watford fan on twitter who seems to know abit

Could you post a link?

Not sure why you're getting trashed for this. It's a good way of just checking what the young players are like coming through, and does give you confidence for the future.

A few years ago, Kenny,DCL, Davies, Connolly, Lookman and Dowell won the World U20 cup or were around that team, and they haven't come through, but I hope that Brands does lists like this or has a clear focus on our next few teams in the next few years. That's his job right? I know anything that looks like fantasy football or FIFA is criticised but to some extent we have to have an eye onwhat our potential line ups are, what our back up squads look like etc etc

Hopefully they're doing this.

Exactly. Were 3 players off a full u23 team work of highly rated players in the squad.

I found it most interesting that.at RB + CM + RM were not only very weak in the first 11 but also dont have any highly rated youth in the squad.

Seems to be something we should be solving this window.

Could you post a link?

Exactly. Were 3 players off a full u23 team work of highly rated players in the squad.

I found it most interesting that.at RB + CM + RM were not only very weak in the first 11 but also dont have any highly rated youth in the squad.

Seems to be something we should be solving this window.

Screenshot_20200824-095010_Twitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.