Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any names? and it was only paper talk.
I don't understand this notion that giving money to Brands means it will be wasted.
The sale of Digne and Richarlison alone would bring him back to substantial profit on his sales and purchases since he arrived.

That is without mentioning Kean and Gbamin who could still turn out to good buys.

I think Gomes is at least worth what we paid for him and probably Mina the same.

....the emergence of Branthwaite must have an impact. Not sure I see us in the market for a CB unless one leaves, but if we are I wouldn’t be surprised if Brands renews his interest in Chelsea’s Tomori.

....I posted this last week, getting a bit giddy if my suggestion turns into reality. Saying that, perhaps the Telegraph read GOT.

Tomori is actually a decent player,whatever has gone on with him at Chelsea lately-remember seeing so many when zouma was linked that said they actually wanted Tomori more than Zouma,he was the Derby player of the season when on loan there when Lampard was there

Would rather Zouma than this bum and I dont rate Zouma that highly either.

....he was outstanding for Derby when they nearly won promotion. I don’t think he’s anywhere near being a bum.

I think he’s got more potential than Zouma and he’s better than Todibo. He’s rapid and he’s a defender that likes to defend, Chelsea will only sanction a loan deal but if he comes here it will be a coup for Brabds.

....he was outstanding for Derby when they nearly won promotion. I don’t think he’s anywhere near being a bum.

I think he’s got more potential than Zouma and he’s better than Todibo. He’s rapid and he’s a defender that likes to defend, Chelsea will only sanction a loan deal but if he comes here it will be a coup for Brabds.
Lets hope that it's a loan deal with an option to buy.

This bum? Behave will u
Good player from his Chelsea and derby appearances. Young quick strong decent on the ball. Good potential and we have saw how Holgate has come on this season. If it is true and we do get him for instance, do you think he comes as a starter because why else would you come to us. He wants game time obviously. And he plays on the left side so would that mean Holgate right side as our first choice pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.