Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not my point, my point is Carlo has been here now since Dec he has seen the squad for all its pitfalls and knows exactly what he wants, He gives a list to the board, so why can’t we just get it done instead of having so many hurdles to jump, why can’t Everton for once say right we have a 1st class manager let’s support him, get players in as they return for pre season gives everyone a lift fans as well, the clowns who are here now it Will give them A rocket up their arses.

Instead just watch the video of the players back in training, it’s embarrassing, walking around the body language in general seems like they CBA
Probably because the hurdles we have to jump are set by the players agent , the player himself , the selling club and the limitations on our finances.
You know as well as I do it’s not as simple as going out with a list to your local Tesco.
Strangely enough the one year we came closest to your ideal is one of the reasons we are now more limited with regard to our finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.