Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the rumours, Brands doesn’t do much when the worlds in full working order, I can’t see him doing much when the worlds on lockdown.

Bait Hook
Cast
Just wait...........

Looks like we are looking for another CB, Gabriel gone to Chelsea!
Is there new developments then? As I’ve only seen what was said yesterday. I did read Kia joorabchain has something to do with him, and he’s quite pally with Moshiri, so who knows if that will help us.

Any new big money centreback coming in would spell trouble for Michael Keane or Mina. It’s clear that Holgate is the first choice for Ancelotti currently. I’d be overjoyed if he was punting Keane and getting a quicker better player in but it would be an expensive admission from Everton that we bought a complete carthorse

Any new big money centreback coming in would spell trouble for Michael Keane or Mina. It’s clear that Holgate is the first choice for Ancelotti currently. I’d be overjoyed if he was punting Keane and getting a quicker better player in but it would be an expensive admission from Everton that we bought a complete carthorse
Think ancelotti like rotation i think he likes to change the cb and team depending on who we play definately think we should sell keane

Status
Not open for further replies.