Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how a lot of people assume he'll come back to us if we're interested

He left us so he could play football - He's not going to join us so he can stop playing all over again

tbf if he was a replacement for Baines then he's getting on the bench for starters so already that's a step up from where he was originally with us. He knows he'd be getting games at some point through the season and it's a chance for him to get back to a Premier League club.

Ryan Fraser Lol
Luckily the club have said we aren’t interested, you said Walcot, iwobi Abd Bernard arent creative enough, but then suggest Fraser

If we only bought Aarons, sangare Abd Fraser we wouid be 12th again next season.

I was suggesting Fraser because of his free transfer status and the fact I dont think we have massive amounts of money to be throwing around. Ideally, I'd want us to go for Sarr from Watford but I don't see it.

As for only buying Aarons, Sangare and Fraser, that wouldn't be where I'd draw the line as I have said additions would ideally include Allan and potentially a CB on loan. All in all, I would be happy with 5 additions to the squad and the wage bill trimmed by getting rid of the players that havent done it for years.

We need to build a team in stages and I don't think any one stage can consist of bringing in more than 4-5 players at once and expecting it to work out.

Funny how a lot of people assume he'll come back to us if we're interested

He left us so he could play football - He's not going to join us so he can stop playing all over again
He'd also be backup (at least initially) at Sheff Utd too though. With a more congested fixture list next season and Baines no longer here I'm sure he'd get plenty of playing time tbh.

tbf if he was a replacement for Baines then he's getting on the bench for starters so already that's a step up from where he was originally with us. He knows he'd be getting games at some point through the season and it's a chance for him to get back to a Premier League club.
Agree. He will be in the same position if he goes to Shef Utd. Enda Stevens had a very good season last year and don't see him being pushed out easily

I was suggesting Fraser because of his free transfer status and the fact I dont think we have massive amounts of money to be throwing around. Ideally, I'd want us to go for Sarr from Watford but I don't see it.

As for only buying Aarons, Sangare and Fraser, that wouldn't be where I'd draw the line as I have said additions would ideally include Allan and potentially a CB on loan. All in all, I would be happy with 5 additions to the squad and the wage bill trimmed by getting rid of the players that havent done it for years.

We need to build a team in stages and I don't think any one stage can consist of bringing in more than 4-5 players at once and expecting it to work out.
But we finished 12th. We need at least 4 New starters, for next season. I hope it’s 5 and the 5th being a new goalkeeper.

when you’re on the coat tails of the top 4. That’s when you need to bring in only 2 or 3. Not when you finish 12th and have a Car crash of a squad

Status
Not open for further replies.