Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is and Besic definitely is.

Sigurdsson is ineffective but scores the very odd goal.

Besic is ineffective and never scored even the odd goal.

Why on earth would people seriously think bringing back Besic is the answer.

Besic is ineffective but puts in the odd tackle.

Sigurdsson is ineffective and never even puts a tackle in.

They are totally different players!

We need more of a Besic than we do a Sigurdsson right now I reckon. Some legs in midfield instead of statues.

Not that I am advocating for either of them...

But we finished 12th. We need at least 4 New starters, for next season. I hope it’s 5 and the 5th being a new goalkeeper.

when you’re on the coat tails of the top 4. That’s when you need to bring in only 2 or 3. Not when you finish 12th and have a Car crash of a squad

I don't disagree with you mate, we need a lot of improvement but I don't think trying to do it all in one transfer window is viable because of finances or squad dynamics. Bringing in a mass amount of players has not worked out for us in the past so I'd be cautious.

Given what we have put up with for years, I can take another year or two of finishes in the lower end of the top 10 IF I can see some signs of improvement.

Rumour going round that Everton are after Dan Gosling. He's available for £5 million. Newcastle and Leeds also interested but he's keen on returning to Everton. Is he any better than what we have already
A rumour fabricated by you just now?
Lol christ almighty, Gosling, Robinson lol need to hunt down the retards or RS wums before this thread goes critical, who next erm anichebe

Yes it is and Besic definitely is.

Sigurdsson is ineffective but scores the very odd goal.

Besic is ineffective and never scored even the odd goal.

Why on earth would people seriously think bringing back Besic is the answer.

Possibly because Besic can tackle and Sigurdsson cannot tackle, we possibly only have 4 midfielders on the books who could be the ball winner in a 4 man midfield; Gbamin, Delph, Beningami, Besic.

Delph and Gbamin are injured
Beningami didn't get in the matchday squad very often, we named 2 keepers on the bench for some games
Besic has been ineligible so far under Carlo, because he was loaned to Sheffield United.

Personally I think Besic will be sold and we will get another player in to do that job. Hopefully Delph will go as well and we will get a another replacement in who is not broken all the time. I guess Alan is the prime candidate, but could be Santamaria or Sangare

Possibly because Besic can tackle and Sigurdsson cannot tackle, we possibly only have 4 midfielders on the books who could be the ball winner in a 4 man midfield; Gbamin, Delph, Beningami, Besic.

Delph and Gbamin are injured
Beningami didn't get in the matchday squad very often, we named 2 keepers on the bench for some games
Besic has been ineligible so far under Carlo, because he was loaned to Sheffield United.

Personally I think Besic will be sold and we will get another player in to do that job. Hopefully Delph will go as well and we will get a another replacement in who is not broken all the time. I guess Alan is the prime candidate, but could be Santamaria or Sangare
Hopefully Allan, santamaria and Sangare. We need them

Status
Not open for further replies.