Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves didn't identify crap tbf, they got a lucky deal with a super agent and he just makes his employees go there to boost their profile in the prem.
True they have got lucky with that but they have had stability of management and formation for three or more seasons.

I agree, but I’m starting to get the feeling that everything is on the table, so to speak. So I wouldn’t be that surprised if either of those two players were sold if the right price was met.

How the money is subsequently spent would determine how annoyed I would be at the sale of either. A repeat of the Lukaku sale and subsequent waste would absolutely ruin us!
I personally think digne and richarlison May got to find a rebuild , supposedly bidding for the Madrid right back make sure me sense we’re prepared to spend now to recoup more once he’s in and the nosies richy made the other day suggests to me he’s putting himself in the shop window . Only time will tell once the window ends but if it’s the case I hope to god we don’t buy dross again

Im almost certain promises would have been made to him.

The Rona changes things slightly, but I'm sure he will be backed if he doesn't get bored and spew us before November.
I really hope you're right.

If it turned out that he'd been blagged about the club's finances, I think that'd be it for me.

I really hope you're right.

If it turned out that he'd been blagged about the club's finances, I think that'd be it for me.

Carlo is no mug mate.

He will have come in to this with his eyes open, as I say tho, sadly The rona will have changed things slightly and only an unreasonable man couldn't see that, something I doubt Carlo is.

If we can shed the wage bill and get some players out for pennies it helps us loads, so its all about being creative.

People getting annoyed that we seem to be stalling regarding certain players like Gabriel, Allan, we simply cant pay what these clubs are demanding, we have to squeeze as much as we can sadly.

I still think Palace will take him likely at a reduced cost. They desperately need a CF, dont have loads of money and their DOF seems to rate Tosun.

Wouldnt be shocked if he joins them for £8-10 million.

They agreed 20m in January.

I doubt we halve that, 18m is my guess.

But I suspect he's Turkey bound on loan sadly.

Inappropriate Language
Any report that says “Carlo is keen on ________ because the price is cheap” is obviously [Poor language removed].

....Josh King link is interesting, I wouldn’t have thought a striker is on our shopping list.
I wonder if the intention is to move Richy back to the left? I know Gordon has had some chances but by all accounts Carlo isn’t sold on Bernard. Kean and DLC are our only strikers. Just musing with this of course. King is a prem proven player that might be a decent buy if the price is low but yeah not our most pressing area

Status
Not open for further replies.