Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never been a big fan of doucoure, especially last summer when we were linked and the price was 30 t0 40mil. As while he’s strong aggressive and gets about the pitch, technically I don’t think he’s great.

But if we could get him for a cheap price say under 20. I wouldn’t mind him as long as we bought someone like Allan as well.

Top end pace. What we desperately need.

As well as pretty much every other position as well like
Whenever I’ve watched him he looks like a game changer. That’s what we are desperate for. Always look at our team and bench and know as soon as we go down, there isn’t many there who can change a game.

Yeh he’s average that Doucore. Looked alright the season before but now he’s been found out to be a nothing player.

Not surprised, he wasn't getting in the Watford squad, so we really shouldn't be looking at that. Right type of player but we should be identifying a strong athletic type like that somewhere in Europe.

I'm not in love with Doucoure, but he got four goals and two assists this season, which is probably more than all of our central midfielders combined. It was Watford's defence that was beyond gash.

Kenny is Hibbert standard. We need much, much better quality from the full-back position these days. If Moyes wants him, you can guarantee that it will be on the cheap! Which is fair enough, because it will accurately reflect his true market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.