Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for 3 months of jarg rumors and "my dad cut Marcel Brands hair and he spilled everything in a 1 hour chat" type stuff to come out.

I know people love to slate Davies but I still believe that he'd be a solid player in a box to box role. He's not good enough defensively to be a DM, but he isn't horrible either if someone plays behind him, and he isn't a #10, but he can contribute in and around the box if other players are handling the main creative role, so I think he could handle it better than what we get out of him now. That applies to Gomes too and I'm hopeful it could to Delph. Which means to me we should look for a true DM and also hope Gbamin can come back and be one as well and play 4-3-3.

mate... he’s weak, slow , can’t defend, can’t win headers , can’t shoot, cross or find a team mate with the ball. He’s crap

we need more than 3-4 mate ... we have no depth and that is depth to replace our current first team which aren’t even good enough in the first place . Pickford is making a mistake a game ,sidibe is going back and is t good enough , Coleman is our only rb and isn’t good enough , baines has left so we need a LB we need two Cm as siggy , delph , davies should never play cm again and aren’t really good enough to be necnch players at a top 6 club. We have Walcott at RW who is old and crap and have Iwobi as his alternative who is even worse so a RW is needed , same can be said about our lady side of you don’t rate Bernie , I don’t rate DCL and Kean hasn’t showed much promise but I don’t think he will be sold yet.

thats
GK first choice
LB back up
RB first choice
CM first choice
CM first choice
RW first choice
LW first choice
Imo ST first choice

and I think we all can agree that a CB is obviously so where that Carlo seems to want to strengthen

that’s 9 signings just to get us to a competent top team and I’monly talking about Europa league challengers .I’m not counting Gordon in this bit out of everyone that’s played this season only richy and digne are good enough as it stands and gomes possibly if we surround him with better players
That's just not going to happen in one summer. We just need to prioritise the areas we need filling most this summer. We're not going to win the league next year but if we ditch our 3 worst players and replace them with 3 far better players then it would make a huge difference.

Barcelona have made 12 players available for transfer, if we haven't already been linked with these players, expect us to be linked with them in the next few days

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I think in the past we have already been linked with; Todibo, Vidal, Rafinha, Braithwaite and Coutinho
Sign them all and sell our entire squad apart from Richarlson Gomes and Digne.

Go shop in Europe and stop getting rinsed by PL tosh.

GH: Rajkovic / Pavlenka / Maximiano
RB: Dalot (loan) / Frimpong / Castagne / Maehle / Cash / Tete
Back-up LB: Cacace
CM: McKennie / Florentino Luis / Maier / Sangare / Kral / Palhinha / Grillitsch / Santamaria / Skhiri / Mady Camara / Roca / Christie
Winger: Stengs / Dilrosun / Brais Mendez / Plata / Bakaev
Back-up ST: Chimy Avila

Love the suggestion of Chimy. One of my favourites in Spain this season. He'd be loved

I was just reading Carlo’s comment when he said “we must improve the squad” and my first thought was “you are not setting the bar very high, improving that squad isn’t difficult “. Just sell, give away or sack the wasters.

Fully expecting some weird USM (or related subsidiary) sponsorship news to come out either this side of the transfer window or once finished to cover the spend. Would love to see half this squad put in the bin but we know how hard it is to shift on high earning dross. Think theres gonna be a big dip into Uncle Unsies pocket to cover things. No way is Carlo Ancelotti going to be starting the season with this bunch of plebs. He will either get heavy investment or he will walk imo.

Edit and first players I hope we bin:
Pickford
Sigurdson
Coleman (i said it)
Walcott

Fellow rejects who I hope get moved on:
Bernard
Davies (loan surely)
Bolasie
Plus the plethora of other gutless weasles we have out on loan already earning mega bucks. Squads a mess.

Ancelotti has £45M left on his contract. He isn't walking anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.