Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go shop in Europe and stop getting rinsed by PL tosh.

GH: Rajkovic / Pavlenka / Maximiano
RB: Dalot (loan) / Frimpong / Castagne / Maehle / Cash / Tete
Back-up LB: Cacace
CM: McKennie / Florentino Luis / Maier / Sangare / Kral / Palhinha / Grillitsch / Santamaria / Skhiri / Mady Camara / Roca / Christie
Winger: Stengs / Dilrosun / Brais Mendez / Plata / Bakaev
Back-up ST: Chimy Avila

Even by your standards, that's a strange analogy.

Not really - DCL has scored alot of goals in 3 months out of 3 years at the club.

If I have 7 assignments but only get a first on one of them and 6 2:2 - does that mean im good enough for a first overall or is it an anomaly in the overall results?

Not really - DCL has scored alot of goals in 3 months out of 3 years at the club.

If I have 7 assignments but only get a first on one of them and 6 2:2 - does that mean im good enough for a first overall or is it an anomaly in the overall results?
So basically he is on the up and improving, as most young players tend to do, yet you want to swerve him for Callum Wilson?

C'mon mate lol

I think defence and midfield is a top priority.

I get the feeling Gabriel is done and will be announced when the window opens.

Right back remains wide open for me, Coleman can still play at this level but he never has been the most technically gifted and every time I watch him, he is getting more and more passive, taking an extra touch, playing a straight ball or complete lack of intellect with the ball. Yesterday, Sidibe was spraying balls all around the pitch and moving the play along but he isn't the answer which leaves Kenny, he has done well with Schalke before lockdown but the team sort of died a death under Poundland Klopp. Will he convince Carlo he is now first choice? I'm not too sure.

I think Hojbjerg is one of two centre midfielders we'll get in and perhaps Allan.

Right Wing has longed been a position we have ignored and not really strengthen in years since Bolasie, who back from his loan spell at Sporting, may fancy his chances of taking the place of Walcott or Iwobi. We have been linked to a ton of players but I think we should really chuck a ton of dough on Sarr of Watford. I hope lighting strikes twice for us but he genuinely has the attributes of a real winger for us plus his pace alone terrorises defences plus his flexibility to play as part of a 3 is vital.

I'd hoped for a alternative to DCL and Kean because I'm not overly confident should one of them get injured we do have Richarlison but personally I feel he has more impact on the left.

Carlo preferred to use a 4-4-2 defensively but I feel he has seen from these last group of games that to get the full attributes of Gomes, he has to play part of a 3 so potentially we could attack as a 4-3-3.

Next Season's Starting XI

Pickford
Coleman - Holgate - Gabriel - Digne
Gomes - Hojbjerg - Allan
Sarr
- DCL - Richarlison

If have 7 assignments but only get a first on one of them - does that mean im good enough for a first overall or is it an anomaly in the overall results?
Why do you keep bring his whole tenure at the club? It's called i m p r o v e m e n t he went from 8 to 15, The strikers you're bringing up Wilson/Ings are like 6-7 years older and way more experienced, Dom is only 23 and is a very good prospect if he keeps going. He has good attributes for a modern forward and hopefully with a better midfield we can create more chances and he can improve his finishing.

Come on Hojbjerg put in a transfer request.

....I doubt that will matter, except it will lose the player his 10% cut. He’s got 12 months left on his contract, Southampton are as keen to cash-in as he is to go, they’re just hoping there’s a bidding war for him (unlikely with Brands/Levy).

Last edited:
Why do you keep bring his whole tenure at the club? It's called i m p r o v e m e n t he went from 8 to 15, The strikers you're bringing up Wilson/Ings are like 6-7 years older and way more experienced, Dom is only 23 and is a very good prospect if he keeps going. He has good attributes for a modern forward and hopefully with a better midfield we can create more chances and he can improve his finishing.

In your opinion.

I call it a purple patch - funny how this improvement has disappeared over the last 9 games he's gone without a goal...

In your opinion.

I call it a purple patch - funny how this improvement has disappeared over the last 9 games he's gone without a goal...
o m8 he's been utter gash since the restart, played decent yesterday but the levels have dropped like most of the league has post restart probably why our best player has been widely agreed as Keane or Digne.

Go shop in Europe and stop getting rinsed by PL tosh.

GH: Rajkovic / Pavlenka / Maximiano
RB: Dalot (loan) / Frimpong / Castagne / Maehle / Cash / Tete
Back-up LB: Cacace
CM: McKennie / Florentino Luis / Maier / Sangare / Kral / Palhinha / Grillitsch / Santamaria / Skhiri / Mady Camara / Roca / Christie
Winger: Stengs / Dilrosun / Brais Mendez / Plata / Bakaev
Back-up ST: Chimy Avila

I’ve only seen Roca, Dalot and Tete play but I agree with the point tired of being ripped off for bang average Prem players.

'In your opinion'

*used solid statistics to back up his factual statement*

lol

The statistics are on my side- he's been at the club since 2017 and has only scored a good amount of goals in 3 months.

Anyone using 3 months out of 3 years as some evidence that he's improved either is being very hopeful, disingenuous or doesnt understand statistics.

I could bang 3 girls in a month doesnt mean im a top shagger if im 45 and was a virgin up until that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.