Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not a bad player, but hes been disgusting this year, if anything it highlights why keeping unhappy players is VERY bad.

Hes a good age and I reckon we could get him for the 52m we offered last year the only problem is we dont have 52m anymore!!!

And im not even sure hes worth 52m, when hes in the mood hes totally unstoppable and he has good digits, but they arent AMAZING digits and for 52m you would expect a baller.

So in short im not totally against him and whilst we could certainly do with somebody like him, I doubt we could do the deal.
I’m counting on you to work with Marcel and move some turds out and get him in. I beg you Mr. Goat!

And also don't forget I explained why your theory is complete rubbish.

Signing 4 players for 30m costs us 120m, not 30m, plus around another 15-20m a year in wages.

So 4 players costs us 220m, spread over 5 years.

Money isn't free.

So £25mil × 5 isnt £125mil ?

Maths not your strongpoint goaty...

Yeah Zat I’ve convinced myself for the 5th season I want Zaha. I’m ashamed. I’ll go back to watching his clips on YouTube that happen once every couple games but think in my head he’s Messi. I love him. I got it off my chest lol

Hed be fine if we can include 3 donkeys as part of a cash/swap deal. Could even favour us

Hes not a bad player, but hes been disgusting this year, if anything it highlights why keeping unhappy players is VERY bad.

Hes a good age and I reckon we could get him for the 52m we offered last year the only problem is we dont have 52m anymore!!!

And im not even sure hes worth 52m, when hes in the mood hes totally unstoppable and he has good digits, but they arent AMAZING digits and for 52m you would expect a baller.

So in short im not totally against him and whilst we could certainly do with somebody like him, I doubt we could do the deal.

"We dont have £52mil anymore"

Hmmm lets try again shall we?

I’m counting on you to work with Marcel and move some turds out and get him in. I beg you Mr. Goat!

I think we should appoint Goatie as "Players liason officer"

Only for the players we dont want...

They would be throwing in transfer requests faster than Goaty can say FLIMFLAM :)

"Camavinga's departure has not been spoken about," Maurice told RMC Sport. "There has never been a real interest. Since my arrival, I was clear that Camavinga would be included in the project.

"If Real Madrid offer €80 million for him as is being talked about, the answer is no. We want him to stay so that he keeps developing at Rennes."

"For me it is clear, this player must be part of the project for the coming season. We want to continue with this player," Maurice continued.

"It is important for him that he continues with Stade Rennais. He's a very good boy, a great player.

"These are discussions we will have together. For our part, we have no intention of letting him go.

"It is worth pointing out that the player has the ambition and maybe the desire to go elsewhere. I would listen to him, but at the moment he has a Rennes contract and we will then see how the transfer window is working."

Seems like he would cost a lot more than 30m.

yep.. to be fair I had never heard of him ... just going by transfermrkt value... then again when real money is on the table you never know.

He's the type who could be attainable if theres a £30mil - £40mil fee involved because French sides are probably going to be hit by COVID more than the premier league.

We're the ideal side for players like this. They can come in, get game time and be developed without the pressures of going into a top 4 side and needing to be brilliant from day 1.

Upside for us is that their values should increase to double what we paid and also we can grow with them in the side to push higher up the league

Ive been calling for Tonali since he was born mate. He's likely off to Inter.

These types of £30-50mil signings are similar to the Richarlison / Kean deals and we should be bringing in 2 or 3 of these each window.

Even just a 1 in 2 hit rate covers the cost so the risk is minimalised.

Lets not forget, £25mil over 5 year contracts is the same as us spending £125mil.

Meaning, we could go and sign 4 players for £30mil each spread over their 5 year contracts.

100% pal.i believe we can compete for these guys for the reasons you’re mentioning. No one ever thought Kean would come.. for guys at this stage they see a long future ahead and an opportunity.
Lukaku was also one of these punts If people remember the age we signed him.. couldnt believe he actually signed... it’s possible..

And yes on the second note... fans forget that from a P&L perspective cash down has bought a contract that is amortised... but the future income estimates are under pressure when you push that number up .. did a whole thing on this concept here once..obviously if you only have so much accesss to funds then that will be your primary issue.

100% pal.i believe we can compete for these guys for the reasons you’re mentioning. No one ever thought Kean would come.. for guys at this stage they see a long future ahead and an opportunity.
Lukaku was also one of these punts If people remember the age we signed him.. couldnt believe he actually signed... it’s possible..

And yes on the second note... fans forget that from a P&L perspective cash down has bought a contract that is amortised... but the future income estimates are under pressure when you push that number up .. did a whole thing on this concept here once..obviously if you only have so much accesss to funds then that will be your primary issue.

The interesting thing is that this and next seasons FFP will be combined so we could do pretty well here as effectively our 2nd payment related to FFP would be deferred 2 seasons.

By that time we 'should' have removed a lot more players as their contracts wind down.

Barcelona have made 12 players available for transfer, if we haven't already been linked with these players, expect us to be linked with them in the next few days

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I think in the past we have already been linked with; Todibo, Vidal, Rafinha, Braithwaite and Coutinho

TBH I don't think he would be the right player for y'all. Not sure he would be able to transform fully into a center midfield role, which is what is needed for you. Also, I think it will depend on if we go down as well (we'll find out in less than 24 hours:zzz:).If we do go down, I think we would do well to get around £50 mil for him.

Good luck mate

Barcelona have made 12 players available for transfer, if we haven't already been linked with these players, expect us to be linked with them in the next few days

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I think in the past we have already been linked with; Todibo, Vidal, Rafinha, Braithwaite and Coutinho

Dembele would be wonderful.

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

I like Umtitti a lot.

GK Neto
CB Semedo
CB Umtitti
CB Todibo
LB Firpo
DM Vidal
CM Alena
AM/RW Rafinha
AM Rakitic
RW Dembele
ST Braithwaite
AM/RW Coutinho

Umititti & Rakitic both got links as well I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.