Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are tied down by inflated values because Villa are a one man team pretty much even though they have some ok players people mostly talk about Grealish because he's the star man, His real value is probably about 40-50mil, Villa value probably about 70-80m. Unless you have some absolute idiots like United throwing around 70m can't see him leaving unless he forces it.

We paid 45m for Iceland at 27.

Paying 75m for Grealish would be prudent compared to that.

I reckon our budget is around 60m this summer plus incomings. Again don't get tbe Grealish love in he flatters to deceive for me, get Brooks by far the shrewder investment. Also get an absolute monster in midfield.

I reckon our budget is around 60m this summer plus incomings. Again don't get tbe Grealish love in he flatters to deceive for me, get Brooks by far the shrewder investment. Also get an absolute monster in midfield.

Brooks' stats haven't been very good this season. 1 goal and zero assists in eight games. Worse stats than Ryan Fraser, worse stats than Bernard.

hello buddy i am a cheap gun 4 hire please name ur punk.
Fantastic.

Remember when you scoured the Holgate thread and rightly pulled myself and others up for writing off a young talent?

Slightly different but there are a number of posters in the Andre Gomes thread who are after our poor Portuguese #21 because he's had the audacity to have his foot half blown off only a few months ago.

Given he's not a robot and has actual feelings, he's suffering, and rather than support him, droves of GOT posters are sticking the boot in.

No rush but I wondered if you could cast your eye and see if there's anything perhaps worth your time and expertise?

Fantastic.

Remember when you scoured the Holgate thread and rightly pulled myself and others up for writing off a young talent?

Slightly different but there are a number of posters in the Andre Gomes thread who are after our poor Portuguese #21 because he's had the audacity to have his foot half blown off only a few months ago.

Given he's not a robot and has actual feelings, he's suffering, and rather than support him, droves of GOT posters are sticking the boot in.

No rush but I wondered if you could cast your eye and see if there's anything perhaps worth your time and expertise?
hi buddy i will never let the good guys down when u need me. we need #21 to do something great so i can invoke a sense of shame in them. i will prepare for this now.

Brooks' stats haven't been very good this season. 1 goal and zero assists in eight games. Worse stats than Ryan Fraser, worse stats than Bernard.
He's been injured he's a good player seven goals and five assists in his first season at Bournemouth. Grealish has seven goals and six assists pretty good but for the ridiculous fee you would want double that anyway he absolutely is not signing for us.

Last edited:
Sell:
Keane (25 million)
Iwobi (15 million)
Bernard (10 million)
Total = 50 million

Buy:
Grealish (75 million)
Sarr (50 million)
Allan (30 million)
Hojbjerg (20 million)
Thiago Silva (free)
Total = 175 million

Net Spend = 125 million covered by new stadium sponsorship money.

We end up with an absolutely wicked team with an extremely talented, attacking and youthful front four that is only going to increase in value, along with a strong midfield and a good defence.

Richarlison DCL​

Grealish
Sarr​

Allan. Hojbjerg

Digne. Holgate. Silva. Coleman

Pickford​

Grealish could move central and Richarlison could go to the left if we switched to 4-5-1. That would be a hell of an attack!

I know this is fantasy football, but our de facto owner is wealthier than Roman Abramovich and this level of expenditure is pocket money to him and his array of billion dollar revenue businesses, and we will be due a sponsor for our new stadium so.....

People talking about us signing Kanchelskis for 5.5 million in 1995, well a 70 million pound young Grealish is the modern day equivalent.

It's time to go for it, rather than defining ourselves as a bunch of losers with this 'Everton That' complex.
Keane aint going anywhere.
Grealish aint coming.
Hojbjerg aint coming.
Sarr aint coming.

Temper your fantasy my Friend.

PS Brooks is not what we need either.

Coming bad from a bad injury and playing for a team on it’s knees. Maybe it’s only Gomes who’s allowed to struggle coming back from a bad injury.

id rather look at his 8 goals in 37 prem games at a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.