Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your saying we could spend 58m better, than I totally agree.

But if your saying spend 75m on Grealish, as good as he potentially could be, its gonna have to be a no.

All your signings look the part, but I cant see us spending 125m.

Fair enough, it's a fantasy post.

Our de facto owner is wealthier than Abramovich, though.

With our record losses, loss of match day revenue and loss of TV money, where is this £120m coming from? Unless we sell Richarlison then I don't see us spending big.

Sponsorship via the wealthiest man in Russia, AKA the de facto owner of Everton Football Club.

richarlison
It's a comment made in a fantasy transfer post, but I think Villa will be valuing him at about that.

How much do you value Richarlison at?
I don't mind Grealish but he's two years older than Richalison who is a Brazillian international striker, Grealish wont get in the England team and is quite possibly about to be relegated. Richarlisons position, age and goal/assist return should put him at a much higher price.

Where do we get the 125m from plus wages?

Via sponsorship from the richest man in Russia; wealthier than Abramovich, and has several companies bringing in billions of dollars in revenue each year, AKA the de facto owner of Everton Football Club.

richarlison

I don't mind Grealish but he's two years older than Richalison who is a Brazillian international striker, Grealish wont get in the England team and is quite possibly about to be relegated. Richarlisons position, age and goal/assist return should put him at a much higher price.

To be fair he doesn't make Grealish's fee, if Villa stay up and he moves I cant see it being for much less personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.