Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see us spending big once again. We really have no choice but to.

Using these 3 as benchmarks;

RB: Emerson (Betis/Barca) £17.5mil
CM: Hojbjerg (Southampton (£14mil-£18mil)
CB: Gabriel (Lille) £20mil

Thats around £55mil

Pickford
Emerson Holgate Gabriel Digne
??? Hojbjerg ??? Gordon
Richarlison DCL

We can cover sales of £55mil from Mina/Keane, Bernard, Delph, Sigurdsson and the deadwood.

So i think we'll be looking at a spend on the 2 remaining players with other costs covered.

mcnullry abs Joyce saying 14m. Would be fine with that.

Wed probably get that amount for Davies + Delph so its a no brainer for me. Even if hes a good ball winner and sideways passer who is fit then its a step up.

Thats around £55mil

Pickford
??? Hojbjerg ??? Gordon
Richarlison DCL

We can cover sales of £55mil from Mina/Keane, Bernard, Delph, Sigurdsson and the deadwood.

So i think we'll be looking at a spend on the 2 remaining players with other costs covered.

Wed probably get that amount for Davies + Delph so its a no brainer for me. Even if hes a good ball winner and sideways passer who is fit then its a step up.

Will get Allan. The only signing without resale value. Rm on loan with option to buy.

Thats around £55mil

Pickford
??? Hojbjerg ??? Gordon
Richarlison DCL

Witsel
Sancho

Sorted ;););)

Thats around £55mil

Pickford
??? Hojbjerg ??? Gordon
Richarlison DCL

Even though i like what Gordon has shown, i would not consider him a starter for next season. Back up with Walcott/Iwobi (if we cant get rid of him lol). So we need 2 wide players in truth. But that would mean Brands shifting quite a lot, because i doubt we want Sigurdsson, Gomes, Davies, Gbamin, Delph all on the bench. Maybe a midfield of Gomes, Allan and Hojbjerg with 1 winger will work. Still doubt though Hojbjerg will come to us

Really think 433 is the way forward. 2 in the middle just isn't enough and think we have enough options to cover up top if we buy the midfielders we all are craving. A 3 of Allan, Hojbjerg and Gomes, with hopefully Gbamin to come back in as well could provide energy and drive, and would let Gordon have more freedom to attack as part of a front 3 with a combination of Richarlison/DCL/Kean/Walcott/hopefully one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.