Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blow their offer out the water .. offer them two players.. actually give them 5 , bolasie , siggy, davies, Walcott , tuson should do it
If we try to force those useless gets on them then we'll also need to add about 50m to sweeten the deal!

We probably need;

Goalkeeper - Proper backup to Pickford, Lossl looks dirt in the Championship and Virginia by all accounts failed at Reading.

CB - Needs no explanation this. One of Keane/Mina ain't good enough for a European football chasing side

LB - Depending on Baines future we may need a backup for Digne.

CM x 2 - Need to see rid of Delph, Davies and Gylfi and replace with at least 2 starting caliber central mids. Prob impossible to get rid of Delph and Gylfi because of their current wage. Would also probably have to keep one in order to have 4 CMs in the squad.

RM - Walcott currently our best option here, could do with being replaced but another one we won't be able to shift his wages.

LM - Undecided on Bernard here, showed glimpses but so inconsistent

ST - Can't see us buying a striker, Carlo's spoken about how good he thinks DCL is and how next season will be different for Kean..

2 CMs and a CB is priority for me.

We probably need;

Goalkeeper - Proper keeper required so that Pickford can be a sold.

CB - Needs no explanation this. One of Keane/Mina ain't good enough for a European football chasing side

CM x 2 - Need to see rid of Delph, Davies and Gylfi and replace with at least 2 starting caliber central mids. Prob impossible to get rid of Delph and Gylfi because of their current wage. Would also probably have to keep one in order to have 4 CMs in the squad.

RM - Walcott currently our best option here, could do with being replaced but another one we won't be able to shift his wages.

ST - Can't see us buying a striker, Carlo's spoken about how good he thinks DCL is and how next season will be different for Kean..

Fixed

Honestly haven't seen too much of Soucek, but I've seen West Ham fans on Twitter rave about him plus these stats are certainly impressive and something we dearly lack in the engine room (For context, Richarlison has covered most distance for us at an average of just over 10). Very impressive goal-scoring record for a defensive midfielder too.

1594985747293.png

Last edited:
We probably need;

Goalkeeper - Proper backup to Pickford, Lossl looks dirt in the Championship and Virginia by all accounts failed at Reading.

I take the view that they will want to go this summer if possible. Both will be almost 32 next summer so if they want to try and get a 3 year deal somewhere it has to be this summer. Their agents will make it happen.

I'm reserving judgement on every new signing from now on, for at least several months in.

Too many letdowns and disappointments, even considering there were obvious issues with many of the current players, before and at the time we signed them.

I'm just not as excited about signings anymore, Everton have taken that little bit of joy and flung it in the ocean.

I'm reserving judgement on every new signing from now on, for at least several months in.

Too many letdowns and disappointments, even considering there were obvious issues with many of the current players, before and at the time we signed them.

I'm just not as excited about signings anymore, Everton have taken that little bit of joy and flung it in the ocean.
Excpect very little then you can't be as disappointed by this joke club

Status
Not open for further replies.