Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player but not what we need. We need aggressive players who can go box to box and be physically imposing on opponents.

I don’t disagree, but I do think we need someone to create as well, we don’t have a variance to attack bar trying to wellie it up to our centre forwards early and direct.

We're realistically gonna need around £100 million at the minimum this summer to really push on.

For me:

CF: Belotti: £25 million + Kean
LW: Everton Soares: £25 million
CM: Allan: £25 million
CM: Sangare/Hojberg: £20 million
RW: Lozano: Loan
RB: Emerson: £15 million
CB: Thiago Silva: Free

Unlikely to happen like but thats the sort of business we should be looking at.

Sell/swap as many of Kean, Bernard, Iwobi, Kenny, Delph, Davies, Siggurdsson, Besic, Sandro, Tosun, Dowell, Pennington who have no future at the club and shift the wages for the new breed coming in.

If we go over FFP slightly let Uz give us a dodgy sponsorship deal in time for next season to see us over the line.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but when do we think next season might start? This season was on the 10th August, or 4 weekends from now, league ends in 2 weekends, wonder how long the pre season will be?
Next season I cant see starting in any longer then 6 weeks

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but when do we think next season might start? This season was on the 10th August, or 4 weekends from now, league ends in 2 weekends, wonder how long the pre season will be?
Next season I cant see starting in any longer then 6 weeks

12th September is the date I've seen, but it isn't set in stone yet.

We're realistically gonna need around £100 million at the minimum this summer to really push on.

For me:

CF: Belotti: £25 million + Kean
LW: Everton Soares: £25 million
CM: Allan: £25 million
CM: Sangare/Hojberg: £20 million
RW: Lozano: Loan
RB: Emerson: £15 million
CB: Thiago Silva: Free

Unlikely to happen like but thats the sort of business we should be looking at.

Sell/swap as many of Kean, Bernard, Iwobi, Kenny, Delph, Davies, Siggurdsson, Besic, Sandro, Tosun, Dowell, Pennington who have no future at the club and shift the wages for the new breed coming in.

If we go over FFP slightly let Uz give us a dodgy sponsorship deal in time for next season to see us over the line.
You’re obsessed with Everton soares. I didn’t think we need both wings sorting this summer. Give Gordon a season playing off the left.

Though I wouldn’t want silva, I hope we get a pacey CB, who’s also strong and aggressive.

And Lozano, has failed in Italy, I suppose a loan wouidnt be a bad thing. But Sarr from Watford is who I wouid like, depends on them going down.

You’re obsessed with Everton soares. I didn’t think we need both wings sorting this summer. Give Gordon a season playing off the left.

Though I wouldn’t want silva, I hope we get a pacey CB, who’s also strong and aggressive.

And Lozano, has failed in Italy, I suppose a loan wouidnt be a bad thing. But Sarr from Watford is who I wouid like, depends on them going down.

Everton Soares is the exact sort of gamble we should be taking imo mate - we moan that we cant attract the established CL players so stop arsing around buying cast offs like Iwobi/Schneiderlin/Walcott and take these types of gambles that can pay off - for me he could be another Bruno Fernandes type signing where he's well known but clubs haven't yet taken the plunge but for me he's worth the risk from what I've seen of him playing for Brazil.

We need snide and grit in the spine of the team - likes of Thiago Silva who's no nonsense, Allan in midfield who's gritty and gets stuck in, Belotti who has a near 1 in 2 scoring record for Torino, only 26 and gets stuck in and has a bit of snide about him.

The sort of deals we should be making, players like Davies, DCL, Mina/Keane ultimately are too soft to be relied upon when it comes to the trenches.

Only Richarlison, Holgate & Coleman in our side have any fight and Coleman is sadly past it.

This is gonna take years to rebuild so not expecting much next season, I just hope Carlo has a say on who comes in because right now the DOF’s we have and have had are the biggest cause of the issues we have today.

Biggest challenge will be to get rid of a lot of gutless clowns who are quite frankly stealing a wage. Let’s be honest there is only about 4-5 players who are worth keeping so there is a lot to clear out.....rant over

now any good players were linked with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.