Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Martinez have to do with the players and their quality?
There are a lot of players in that squad got 5th place lad.

And I assume you agree with not swapping West Ham, Leicester or Soton squads with ours, so who exactly is better than us to get in that top 6?

We are a top 6 squad as it stands today, and we will bring in 2 or 3 players more by Thursday.

Apologises for you not being able to relate to my post. You seem obsessed with players ages. As you stated yesterday, you see this window as a missed opportunity because we will have players of a certain age. Clearly we can replace these players in future windows and they are more than adequate for this season.

Looking forward to replacing a team full of dross....great strategy.

I like Sissoko. Not sure he would work with Gueye but I thought him and Carvalho would have been a great partnership.

Can we not go for Bazoer? I think he would suit playing alongside Gueye more plus our squad is starting to look a bit worryingly old.

Bazoer is what we hope Davies develops as. Would LOVE him.

There are a lot of players in that squad got 5th place lad.

And I assume you agree with not swapping West Ham, Leicester or Soton squads with ours, so who exactly is better than us to get in that top 6?

We are a top 6 squad as it stands today, and we will bring in 2 or 3 players more by Thursday.

Well youve got
Utd
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea

As top 5 so theres one spot left...

Status
Not open for further replies.