Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sign of the squad numbers yet either which were "delayed until tomorrow" as of yesterday......something is going on behind the scenes....

I think I would keep him. Good squad player, works really hard and chips in with the occasional goal.

Yeah I like Lennon and I'd happily keep him on the books

Really won me over and I'd like him to stay

Still, if Koeman doesn't fancy him I guess it makes sense for all parties that he move on and we can use the money elsewhere. If he does go, he'll have my warmest regards

Milik signed for Napoli yesterday.

I thought we wanted him but got told he won't be sold in this window.

Was that true or just media lies

It appears we have an interest in a few players but strangely this seems to hinge on whether Stones and?or Lukaku leave. Bit like when Fellaini went and suddenly we were signing players left, right and centre.

Milik signed for Napoli yesterday.

I thought we wanted him but got told he won't be sold in this window.

Was that true or just media lies

Please. Don't believe anything you read in the sports pages of the papers unless it has a directly attributable quote with sources in it. It will make your life much, much happier.

Selling Lennon would be complete madness. Never going to happen....

Can't believe we still haven't brought anyone in an there's 10 days till the season starts

Anyone familiar with trying to get business deals across the line is familiar with the idiom 'it's like herding cats'. There can be so many moving parts (wheels within wheels), that it can be anything but straight forward.
I retain utmost confidence that EFC has the cogs, currently engaging wheels, to make the window work out well for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.