Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arnautovic is our level - It certainly acts as a 'statement' signing of sorts

At the moment I feel furious at the the person who started this whole "we´ll spend loads in the summer" delusion. Got my hopes up briefly for the first time in 20 years and now it´s back to reality with a bang.

Hmm lets rate players on stats then, would you rather have Kane or Gignac Gignac scored more.

Can you all behave for a second.. Arnautovic would be great addition for 13 mil on the left.

If he plays poorly he can be dropped it is great having depth in the squad, we have no natural left winger unless you count kev.

Great buy.

Feels weird because it almost feels too perfect off that WRD1878 post on TEF?

> Koeman complains about lack of height and abundance of right wingers and needs support for Lukaku

> Signs 6ft 2 left winger who can play up front?

Would definitely have him however, I found it amazing a winger wasn't on our supposed shopping list. Definitely weakest position if you ask me.

If Arnautovic is our level - It certainly acts as a 'statement' signing of sorts

....i think it's fair to expect a mix of high-profile and lesser signings. Much will depend on the style of play RM wants and the current strength of the squad. I dare say Leicester fans were underwhelmed with some of their signings 12 months ago.

Arnautovic is 6 FT 4 and strong, would be great under Koeman remember he has been playing in an nothing club.

At the moment I feel furious at the the person who started this whole "we´ll spend loads in the summer" delusion. Got my hopes up briefly for the first time in 20 years and now it´s back to reality with a bang.

Ha, me too - I'll be next in line to give them a massive boot up the jacksie

Status
Not open for further replies.