Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pellegrini came and lukaku went. Id be more than happy with iheanacho and Bony coming with him.

Iheanacho is City's bright hope mate.

He won't be following the manager or anything...

Bony would do well for us. He's a player who thrives off being the main man in a team I think.

Still though if Rom does go we'll have the money to be aiming for Bony plus ideally a top striker from abroad... That gives us Prem experience with quality and then, genuine quality (thinking a Lacazette type really)

Saw 22 year old German-Lebanese Amin Younes playing left-wing for Ajax today when I was stalking De Boer. Reminded me of Pienaar for obvious reasons. If we need a like for like replacement for Pienaar, we could do worse. Capped at most levels for Germany but not full so probably would not cost much.

If we do get pellegrini

I hope he brings Fernandinho with him. Would be better then Barry and McCarthy.
Good player, but he's on £90,000/week at city. Not going to be matching that, and nor should we. For that wage, I'd rather we try and get Delph who's on the same wage but far younger.

Saw 22 year old German-Lebanese Amin Younes playing left-wing for Ajax today when I was stalking De Boer. Reminded me of Pienaar for obvious reasons. If we need a like for like replacement for Pienaar, we could do worse. Capped at most levels for Germany but not full so probably would not cost much.

There are a few at ajax i wouldnt mind actuslly.
Milik, el ghazi and biozer (spell).
Not all of them like as they are unproven in a big league

Status
Not open for further replies.