Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper-wise I heard we were looking at that young Jordan Archer kid from Milwall? A mate of mine who's a Milwall season ticket holder said he's absolutely the real deal like.

Jargemenko no go.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/02/andriy-yarmolenko-dynamo-kyiv-everton-stoke

Dynamo Kyiv president: we won’t sell Andriy Yarmolenko to Everton or Stoke
• Forward is wanted by a number of Premier League clubs this summer
• ‘He is already a top player, so he should go to a top club’

Dynamo Kyiv’s president has insisted he will not consider selling prized asset Andriy Yarmolenko to Everton or Stoke.

The Ukraine international has been tracked by several Premier League clubs for some time, with Everton having failed with an attempt to sign the playmaker last summer. President Ihor Surkis revealed last week that he is willing to allow Yarmolenko and Austria defender Aleksandar Dragovic both leave the club for the right fee but admitted they will only countenance selling him to a “top club”.

“If I get an offer that will suit Dynamo and Yarmolenko wants to go to this club, I’ll let him. All talk of a transfer will begin after the Euros,” he said.

“He is already a top player, so he should go to a top club. My position is that we should not let Yarmolenko go to such clubs as Everton and Stoke City. Dynamo is Dynamo and Stoke City is Stoke. We’re playing in the Champions League, and Stoke City are fighting for survival.”

Arsenal and Liverpool have also been liked with a move for the 26-year-old, who has already turned down a lucrative move to China in the past.

“If we receive an offer that will suit the club and suit of the player, no one will hold him back,” added Surkis.

“I, as president of the club, had a winter offer from China completely arranged, but Yarmolenko did not even come to the meeting with the sports director of the Chinese squad.

“Andriy said that dreams to play in the Bundesliga and the English Premier League. The situation compared to last year is completely different, for example, Borussia Dortmund came to us two days before the transfer window closed.”

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Keeper-wise I heard we were looking at that young Jordan Archer kid from Milwall? A mate of mine who's a Milwall season ticket holder said he's absolutely the real deal like.
Former Spurs player, had great potential but they have other keepers younger with more potential.

Jargemenko no go.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/02/andriy-yarmolenko-dynamo-kyiv-everton-stoke

Dynamo Kyiv’s president has insisted he will not consider selling prized asset Andriy Yarmolenko to Everton or Stoke.

The Ukraine international has been tracked by several Premier League clubs for some time, with Everton having failed with an attempt to sign the playmaker last summer. President Ihor Surkis revealed last week that he is willing to allow Yarmolenko and Austria defender Aleksandar Dragovic both leave the club for the right fee but admitted they will only countenance selling him to a “top club”.

“If I get an offer that will suit Dynamo and Yarmolenko wants to go to this club, I’ll let him. All talk of a transfer will begin after the Euros,” he said.

“He is already a top player, so he should go to a top club. My position is that we should not let Yarmolenko go to such clubs as Everton and Stoke City. Dynamo is Dynamo and Stoke City is Stoke. We’re playing in the Champions League, and Stoke City are fighting for survival.”

Arsenal and Liverpool have also been liked with a move for the 26-year-old, who has already turned down a lucrative move to China in the past.

“If we receive an offer that will suit the club and suit of the player, no one will hold him back,” added Surkis.

“I, as president of the club, had a winter offer from China completely arranged, but Yarmolenko did not even come to the meeting with the sports director of the Chinese squad.

“Andriy said that dreams to play in the Bundesliga and the English Premier League. The situation compared to last year is completely different, for example, Borussia Dortmund came to us two days before the transfer window closed.”

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

We are scared of buying players from the Russian League...McGeady and Niasse...

Jargemenko no go.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

I truly hope he has a mare of Brett Angel proportions in the Euros and ends up staying where he is...Barkley is worth double, Lukaku and Stones treble...being linked to him was so....before we got rich...NEA now

Jargemenko no go.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

most comical thing is Surkis saying all that and same interview admitting he accepted a bid from china for him in january, and hed accept it again, does kind of fly in the face of all the other crap he spouts about quality of team/league hed be willing to let him go too, basically Surkis is entering round 3 of pretending he will sell him whilst throwing up reasons why he can in the end not sell him whilst not pissing the player off totally.

little tin-pot jarg Russian he is

Status
Not open for further replies.