Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean Del won't play though mate.

I'm sure he'll get plenty of game time.

And so @Blue Cheese doesn't fret ( ;) ) - that's just my opinion

Yeah, I reckon he'll play a fair bit too

Will be interesting to see how we set up tomorrow, as if Lukaku is back you'd expect one of Bolasie, Kev or Del not to feature. I personally think that Koeman will drop Kev, but with all being fair, he'd be the one you wouldn't drop based on the last two league games

The key point which @BlueToff is missing is that if teams above stand still WE still need to improve to finish above them.
I would say it would be more than justifiable to argue that the squad itself we had last season underperformed significantly under Martinez.

Was it an eleventh place starting XI or even side? I'd argue no, but that's for it's own debate and I am sure there will be others who disagree.

Thus, if Koeman was able to improve their level of performance without additions I would expect at least a marginal improvement in the league.

So add to that improvements in our squad by the capture of the likes of Williams, Bolasie and others then we should see more of an improvement.

That's not to say that there isn't still a lot to do, yet I do not believe the gap is as large as some are willing to suggest it is - we haven't stood still!

With a quality keeper, Koné, a creative central midfielder and a new centre forward then on paper we should have a competitive squad available.

It is just moaning mate. The window is not over and a new stadium by all accounts is not far away. If it was the same as any other summer we would have sold Lukaku and not priced him out of a move.

By all accounts......

Ok how about this......

Where buying messi an Naymar, by all accounts. You can't [Poor language removed] add stuff that hasn't happened or been announced.

What's wrong with people....we've been lied to for so long, yet we still believe everything we are told.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over an over and expecting a different result"- Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.