Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he a left wingback/left midfield mate?
Left mid or left in a midfield 3. Has played left back as cover alright but not his strongest position although defensively hes improved. Very good footballer with very good left peg on him. Not a hypsters fav as hes probably not great on FM !!

We are like the rich bell end at the party, offering to buy drinks for everybody but they are trying to swerve us and avoiding eye contact.

And no, I don't know what that is like personally :)

Starting to look like a failure this transfer window.

Look pretty obvious that our targets don't want to come to us and/or we don't have the money we claim to get deals done.

'Nothing will be the same again' is starting to look like a bit of a joke.

Don't even think this is knee jerking now. I tried to stay patient, but we're two weeks away from the new season and we haven't addressed any of our weaknesses.

Look pretty obvious that our targets don't want to come to us and/or we don't have the money we claim to get deals done.

Don't even think this is knee jerking now. I tried to stay patient, but we're two weeks away from the new season and we haven't addressed any of our weaknesses.

Yes it is kneejerking

OMG I HATE YOU EVERTON! WHY DO I READ AND BELIEVE EVERY NEGATIVE THING WRITTEN ABOUT YOU. WE WERE DEFINITELY IN FOR ARNOUTOVIC, I BELIEVE THAT BASED ON NOTHING AND NOW I DEFINITELY BELIEVE HE'S TURNED US DOWN BASED ON NOTHING AGAIN.

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST TRANSFER WINDOW EVER BY ANY TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE SEWN UP BY NOW,

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA

Not particularly bothered, but it's something to go from imminent to off in the space of 12 hours.

I doubt if we had any serious interest if that's the case.

If we did, it's worrying to a degree, but I think we could end up wasting a lot of effort targeting players from within the PL, Sigurdsson could be another. They are harder to convince to join for a club in our position, are more expensive, and are already playing in the Promised Land as they see it.

fgs

Not particularly bothered, but it's something to go from imminent to off in the space of 12 hours.

I doubt if we had any serious interest if that's the case.

If we did, it's worrying to a degree, but I think we could end up wasting a lot of effort targeting players from within the PL, Sigurdsson could be another. They are harder to convince to join for a club in our position, are more expensive, and are already playing in the Promised Land as they see it.

the Arnuatovic story never seemed likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.