Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to a hideously deformed, horse prostitute mate of mine who is a Stoke fan, confirms what he said the other day regarding Arnautovic that the bid has been accepted (release clause) but we are about 10k out on wages on what his agent says he wants.

Player is very keen to join even though he is away with the Stoke squad. Just a matter of time, although not my first choice it's an improvement on what we had (Clev and Kone) plus competition for super Kev.

No he is not the marquee signing, but I think Carvalho is just around the corner.

Good start if true, keep it coming!

Spanner in the works, same fella has just texted me to say that Stoke have upped their wages to 80k per week and it looks like he will sign a new contract for them.

Sounds like the agent has just used Everton to get the offer to where he wants it, feel a bit of a arsehead now as I was pretty confident we would land him........bugger :(

Ladbrookes News seem to think we're buying Arnautovic to replace Lukaku.

I don't think that's why we are but imagine if it's true ........... fml lol

"According to reports coming from Daily Star, Chelsea are ready to splash £40m to lure former player Romelu Lukaku to Stamford Bridge. Although Everton is reluctant to let their prized asset go, Chelsea is confident that a big money bid will force the Merseyside club to sell Lukaku."

In all seriousness, where on earth do the rags get these figures from? You could have been on holiday for 3 of the last 4 weeks and STILL know that figure is barely over half what we're asking. Why even publish this? 10 second Google search and you'd be flooded with figures north of £60M. I know it's lazy journalism but come on now...

£40m taking into account the remaining money we owe Chelsea from signing him originally?

image.png
Lolz

£40m taking into account the remaining money we owe Chelsea from signing him originally?

Club has stated that the selling price is 65 million, we only paid 28 million, which would be probably split into four payments the first upfront, less the loan fee, I reckon we still owe 14 million, working on that the 40 million doesn't sound right, 50 million would have been believable

If we havent brought anyone in by end of this week I'll be worried tbh. What happened to the statement signing/big wages the echo was banging on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.