Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to have an uncanny ability to find the two sides of any issue, Moyes in/Moyes out, Martinez in/Martinez out, now have patience/no patience. When a player is mentioned, suddenly he is a plank or a match winner. All makes for a bit of interest in a time when there is little to report.
On this transfer window, I am split in myself, one day I am happy that we are taking our time and identifying the players we need and going after them in a professional manner; then I get seduced by some rubbish in the media and then I become frustrated by the lack of action.
Today I am on the side of the patient, well at the moment I am. We'll see how today goes.

Half of you on here just want us to spunk loads of dosh so that you can go and gob off to your mates about us being loaded with money. I personally don't give a toss about getting one up on our neighbours ( just yet). I would rather see our money being spent properly on players we need and would genuinely improve the team rather than some mercenarcy "statement" signings that would prefer to be elsewhere. Rome wasn't built in a day, I'm prepared to give them time.

How dare you spout that rational, level headed nonsense! This is a thread for fume and fume alone!

Leno koulibaly carvalho and we should be top 6 as they are so solid defensively....add in witsel a top playmaker and competition for lukaku and who knows.
Would love Leno going to be a top keeper, but no way is he coming here. It is very hard for us to get top players in, remember we have won nothing in over 20yrs and had 2 bottom half finishes.
We are going to pay over the odds for good players that's the way it is, when we are top 4 thats when we will be able to get top class players. Martinez has a lot to answer for he has left the club in a mess.

Watched "I believe in miracles" last night the story of Forest success under Clough . I know times have changed but what hit me about the film was how many players went from 2nd division to European champions & the only reason was great management so buying players for the hell of it is not always right . We now have Koeman & a great squad . Also Peter Taypr was the Steve Walsh of his day .... Well worth watching by the way !

Absolutely superb film!

Half of you on here just want us to spunk loads of dosh so that you can go and gob off to your mates about us being loaded with money. I personally don't give a toss about getting one up on our neighbours ( just yet). I would rather see our money being spent properly on players we need and would genuinely improve the team rather than some mercenarcy "statement" signings that would prefer to be elsewhere. Rome wasn't built in a day, I'm prepared to give them time.

Couldn't be further from the truth imo.

The thought of us becoming rich plastics fills me with utter dread.

Would love Leno going to be a top keeper, but no way is he coming here. It is very hard for us to get top players in, remember we have won nothing in over 20yrs and had 2 bottom half finishes.
We are going to pay over the odds for good players that's the way it is, when we are top 4 thats when we will be able to get top class players. Martinez has a lot to answer for he has left the club in a mess.

This. What would he do with Niasse if he is still here?

Juventus are close to completing the signing of Higuain for €94m, which will then complete the move of Pogba to United. There's going to be a lot of money entering the market soon! Hopefully things become more active once those major transfers are done.

Juventus are close to completing the signing of Higuain for €94m, which will then complete the move of Pogba to United. There's going to be a lot of money entering the market soon! Hopefully things become more active once those major transfers are done.
I don't see how those transfers would affect us to be honest

Edit, if players like higuain are going for 94 then it's over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.