Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm if we haven't got at least 3 in by end of next week then I think the bed wetters have every right to start asking questions.

We finished mid table, need a new injection of talent into the team and squad.

I'm sure by the appointment of Walsh though we can relax, things will start hotting up soon.

Carvalho, a keeper and a centre half will be first I reckon, followed by a striker and Mata.

Many said that this was 'OUR BEST SQUAD SINCE THE 80s' and that the manager was a huge reason as to why we finished 11th. Well, we have a superior manager and no players have left so why the rush and panic to spunk money from those who a few months back declared this a wonderful squad.

You missed the word 'fools' as the 2nd word of your post.

Anybody could see we massively under performed last season. With a proper manager we have now, I've no doubt that the current squad should be aiming for a top 8 finish. With a new GK (Leno) CM(witsel) CH (koulibaly) 'no.10' (mata or sigurdson) and back up striker (haller ) I'm confident we will contest top 6, even top 4 places.

Leno koulibaly carvalho and we should be top 6 as they are so solid defensively....add in witsel a top playmaker and competition for lukaku and who knows.

Hmmmm if we haven't got at least 3 in by end of next week then I think the bed wetters have every right to start asking questions.

We finished mid table, need a new injection of talent into the team and squad.

I'm sure by the appointment of Walsh though we can relax, things will start hotting up soon.

Carvalho, a keeper and a centre half will be first I reckon, followed by a striker and Mata.

Give me some of what you're smoking mate.

Reckon we'll see a bid for Sigurdsson next week, but the week will be dominated by negotiations with City over Stones.

COR, this is getting a bit tough now.

What was meant to be our most exciting summer in the history of the world has turned into a torturous period of nothingness.

I purposely avoid the internet during the day in the hope of logging on in the evening and seeing our new attacking MF, defender, winger etc but, end up reading pages of fake/bad info and cheap jokes and insults.

I know it will come and, when it does it WILL be amazing but, I am now passed caring, the excitement has passed and I just want the season to start.

Everton NEVER fail to frustrate.

COR, this is getting a bit tough now.

What was meant to be our most exciting summer in the history of the world has turned into a torturous period of nothingness.

I purposely avoid the internet during the day in the hope of logging on in the evening and seeing our new attacking MF, defender, winger etc but, end up reading pages of fake/bad info and cheap jokes and insults.

I know it will come and, when it does it WILL be amazing but, I am now passed caring, the excitement has passed and I just want the season to start.

Everton NEVER fail to frustrate.
Yes...but this could still be 'our most exciting summer in history'...imo opinion, we were broke, we have already taken major steps to put this right, just need to put the icing on the cake

11169719_800.jpg

Please oh please will someone give this the Photoshop treatment.

Half of you on here just want us to spunk loads of dosh so that you can go and gob off to your mates about us being loaded with money. I personally don't give a toss about getting one up on our neighbours ( just yet). I would rather see our money being spent properly on players we need and would genuinely improve the team rather than some mercenarcy "statement" signings that would prefer to be elsewhere. Rome wasn't built in a day, I'm prepared to give them time.

Status
Not open for further replies.