Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to tell myself Moshiri actually wouldn't have a problem breaking FFP and PL rules then going to court over it like City and PSG, he just doesn't want Benitez spending loads of his money.
Was there really much point Benitez splashing the cash straight away? He hasn’t been here long as isn’t it sensible for him to assess the squad he inherited. Ancelotti had half a season before he started splashing the cash, I would imagine if Benitez is relatively successful next summer will be much different, I maybe speaking much to early and I hope Im not wrong but how Benitez has started and how he conducts himself, I have much more confidence in him than most of our last few managers, but I must admit Ancelotti did pull the wool over my eyes, tbh he was a poor manager here in the end.

The lack of a rightback is insane.
Having only Digne at LB is insane.
Townsend was signed expecting to be 2nd to someone on the RW, but that someone never arrived.

Its a debacle. Despite how much people like to play the blame game and think Brands is the only one at fault, I think there must be more than one responsible for this. A dysfunctional team who can't do the job expected of them.
We should do away with a director of football, it doesn’t seem to work for us, Moyes didn’t have one here and most of his signings were very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.