Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to tell myself Moshiri actually wouldn't have a problem breaking FFP and PL rules then going to court over it like City and PSG, he just doesn't want Benitez spending loads of his money.

Still can’t believe we have to potentially watch Delph point at people and Andre Slomes get a nose bleed when in the opposition half. Also imagine Coleman playing over 40 games this season hahaha

As it stands we’re weaker than when the day started.

How does he do it?
So benitez makes the signings but brands agrees the outgoings and benitez has no say in that? What a load of tosh. If benitez has a say in the incoming transfers then he will sanction those leaving knowing the incoming aren't happening as well.

So it's not all on brands and this agenda against him.

I kind of meant in a 4-3-3ish shape, or even a 3-4-3 like we saw at Huddersfield.

Not as a wide midfielder.

In the 4-3-3 case you'd need Gbamin, Allan and Doucoure for the legs in midfield.

I don't see why it couldn't work, and you'd have Rich on the left and DCL central.

Can then rotate easily with Gray and Townsend and Iwobi and change systems. Options.

It shouldn't be hard to coach more than one system into a team.
The problem is James can't be coached into a system where he has responsibilities, defending, tackling and tracking back.

Still think he'd be useful off the bench when we are after a goal. What a sub to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.