Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be elated if we sign Diaz , he's the profile that I think most fans have been clamoring for, a player who isnt an epl castoff but an obscure find to the casual football audience that exhibits abundant promise and characteristics that are an asset to the way we aim to play. Also has bonafides playing in the champions league and South American tournaments. Did brands just awaken from a coma? If so it's about time for him to obtain a solid right back too.

Im very pissed off now. I dont care about offliading this and this, i want a top, top sighning TODAY!!! Ive been kicking myself and i will start to club stuffed baby seal toys each hour untill mr Brands comed up with the goods. SHOW SOME CoHONES!! Youre with the big dogs now. SHOW IT! TODAY! Jeezus abd mary. I tell ya who we should offloading. Earn yer effing money!!

Good night lad?

I'd be elated if we sign Diaz , he's the profile that I think most fans have been clamoring for, a player who isnt an epl castoff but an obscure find to the casual football audience that exhibits abundant promise and characteristics that are an asset to the way we aim to play. Also has bonafides playing in the champions league and South American tournaments. Did brands just awaken from a coma? If so it's about time for him to obtain a solid right back too.
What position does he play?

See I’m not totally against Rondon, like I’m not against Townsend…

We’re hamstrung by FFP, and if we sell Kean; the reality is we’ll be getting Días.

Does Rondon offer a bigger threat than Kean? Probably. Will be try at least? Definitely. Will it be a short term fix? Yes.

Im very pissed off now. I dont care about offliading this and this, i want a top, top sighning TODAY!!! Ive been kicking myself and i will start to club stuffed baby seal toys each hour untill mr Brands comed up with the goods. SHOW SOME CoHONES!! Youre with the big dogs now. SHOW IT! TODAY! Jeezus abd mary. I tell ya who we should offloading. Earn yer effing money!!

Not sure I’ll be purchasing tickets to your stand up your mate.

At least I know you won’t actually hurt the animals ?

Or, looking at it another way, it'll cost us £25m for Diaz and £5m from us in wages for James to play for Porto. So we pay £30m in total for Diaz to play for us and James to play for them.
You haven't factored in that Diaz's wages will almost certainly be a lot less than James'

Ok if am wrong we will find out by Monday.
Don’t get me wrong it looks an incredibly difficult deal to do with a few days left in the window and I personally doubt it’ll get done, I was just responding to your theory that nobody would pay 160m for Haaland when they can get him for 55m next year. That theory is blown to bits when another “super” club is bidding 180m for a player they can pick up for zip next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.