Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , let's make our new Columbian wing wizard really feel at home by getting Davison Sanchez to partner Mina and loaning Arias to play RB.
Pity we signed Lonergan we could have made a last minute bid for Rene Higuita.
Arias has gone to granada this week

So summarising what is going on: hope we get Diaz in, James and Kean out over the weekend.
Right back: Maitland Niles, Dalot, Celik or Patterson. I guess Celik is jarg rumours.
Striker: Rondon still odds on maybe with Jebbison. Think the Celitc lad is just a vague rumour
Center midfield: doesn't look like unless something happens on deadline day going out i guess
Celik to Atleti I think

He doesn’t want to play for us mate, Kean didn’t want to play for us, and still got game time.

James didn’t even known we were playing Leeds. I’m on the fence about Benitez, but can’t cane him for this, I actually think he’s handled it very well.
I didn't know we were playing Huddersfield or Brighton until I looked it up. Right now I haven't a clue who our next League game is after Brighton. Does that make me a bad miff? Why should he have known if he hadn't been included in any of the build up

I didn't know we were playing Huddersfield or Brighton until I looked it up. Right now I haven't a clue who our next League game is after Brighton. Does that make me a bad miff? Why should he have known if he hadn't been included in any of the build up
Why would he care when the manager has completely ostracised him from the team and has clearly told him he isn't going to play. He has no affinity to the club or the fans.

The maitland-niles rumors are disconcerting not just because of his mediocrity but because they would be of indicative that we're looking for an utility player to provide coverage and not actually replacing Coleman. Who has been decent this season but its inevitable that his form isnt sustainable with him being on the overall decline the past few years.
No. It's indicative that there are 2 days to go, we have no money and we're desperate.

Young quick and versatile, can play right left and midfield . Will be eager to please and Southgate has taken a look at him for England so won't be absolute tosh. Better option than bringing nobody in.

If he’s playing right back then he’s no chance of getting into the England squad though. It’s our strongest area.

Yes but were not paying £10m for a player that is refusing to play for us. Which unfortunately its looking like he is.

This is all speculation obviously, maybe they are paying the full 100% maybe not we'll have to see on the details of the deal.
Funny how people see things differently. I mean it's as clear as crystal to me that the manager is forcing him out and has been since he walked into the club

Status
Not open for further replies.