Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weston Mckennie is overrated. He played for Schalke and they relegeted from Bundesliga :) Better to buy Piotr Zielinski or Dani Olmo.
Outside of the obvious fact that McKennie played for Juve alongside Ronaldo last season, and not Schalke...and Schalke was not relegeted as Im pretty sure thats not a word.

He will be worth double in a couple of years. Best buy him now and save, as hes a rare true box to box with lots of energy, who can both defend and score.

Outside of the obvious fact that McKennie played for Juve alongside Ronaldo last season, and not Schalke...and Schalke was not relegeted as Im pretty sure thats not a word.

He will be worth double in a couple of years. Best buy him now and save, as hes a rare true box to box with lots of energy, who can both defend and score.
Double is a big shout but he's a good player and he'd be good for us playing similar to how Doucoure does but with potential still to have more about him. I kind of doubt it'll happen because honestly I don't see McKennie giving up on his Juve career that fast.

Double is a big shout but he's a good player and he'd be good for us playing similar to how Doucoure does but with potential still to have more about him. I kind of doubt it'll happen because honestly I don't see McKennie giving up on his Juve career that fast.
US CM we should be buying is Reyna. That kid will be in a World XI during his career.

US CM we should be buying is Reyna. That kid will be in a World XI during his career.
Gio is going to Real Madrid. Great kid and great family. But his goal is to be the first American to play for Real Madrid.
oddly enough, he was close to signing for Fulham before Dortmund came in

Players I would choose to replace like for like but obviously upgrade quality Kenny, Keane and Delph. Players I would reluctantly replace like for like James as Rafael the wise man doesn't know how to use him and Kean because he wants away. If only it was that simple. These 5 players are getting £500k p/w and will hardly feature if everyone is fit.

Thought double was a little ott!
When ive seen him hes looked alright, is he automatically better than doucoure & allan? Im not sure!
For what Juve would want for him i think we should be looking elsewere for a more sustainible option like we have been doing so far this summer, if we have to cut our cloth accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.