Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he say he didn't know about it .
If rangers get an offer that matches there valuation he won't have a say. The money men will decide.
Because he didn't want to talk about it.
I agree, but he has set the price based on what he thinks he can get for him, which becomes his value. The money men can reduce or raise that valuation dependent on how badly they want the kid out of the club.

Our concept of what we think he is worth is obviously different.

They will cave for in between, 9-11 million easily, honestly a big consideration for them will be matching of beating what Celtic got for Frimpong, as mad as it sounds that will be a huge factor for them.
True mate. Remember when they apparently wouldnt sell morelos for less than what Celtic got for Dembele. Really dont understand the Patterson talk dont really even remember him last season. What you think of him??

I don’t know why but once these big transfers happen I can seen us somehow getting shafted and losing someone last minute.
We should just say no. I'm sick of us capitulating to agents, players, other clubs. When Chelsea were sniffing around Stones we told them to knack off, it was the right thing to do then and it's the right thing to do now. Keep Richarlison and let the barcodes keep Longstaff.

I don’t want to sell Richarlison, but if it allowed us to really strengthen in other areas I could get over it. It would have to be proper re-investment tho. Like signing Koulibally, and bringing in a right back and a power midfielder.
We shouldn't be selling young players and replacing them with players at the wrong end of their careers. We tried that with Stones and Williams. Disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.